User Tag List

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: European virgins Europe 1.0

Happy sailing to you all!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CPT For This Useful Post:

Can I just say that it is almost beyond my imagination that two couples who met randomly through a slot/gambling message board are now making their way though Europe together? Not to mention the many Jokers' visits, meets, and gatherings over the years. The family you choose versus the family you're born with....

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to serenasea For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by serenasea View Post
    Can I just say that it is almost beyond my imagination that two couples who met randomly through a slot/gambling message board are now making their way though Europe together? Not to mention the many Jokers' visits, meets, and gatherings over the years. The family you choose versus the family you're born with....
    Well said!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to clemi For This Useful Post:

Have a wonderful trip!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jen Jen For This Useful Post:

OK here is my impression of London starting with the airport. It's not attractive on the inside or out. Nothing nearly as nice as Minneapolis that we flew out of the trains are really cool and it will take a little while to get used to but I think we're on track and it's very fun. Now to the city it's unbelievable you can't find a trash receptacle and it's the cleanest city I've ever been in. zero baggers or homeless and we're in downtown London so. Took a walking tour. The guy was great. I recommend it showed us gorgeous spots that's it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow hell of a day after a 2 hr nap and shower got a 2nd wind

we had a walking pub tour with local eats setup as well.

the guy was awesome he told us so many facts and took us so many places I can't start to share all the pics today here are some highlights.

the royal Court building was amazing it is friggen insane how lawyer based this area is

more pics of a funny ass name tavern hhh

of course was my fav but worst beer

lmao at the stock party for drinking at the bar

amazing little gift when I got back to the room just love those little touches hotel do for clients

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to dvandentop For This Useful Post:

time for bed dang super tired

tomorrow a new adventure of a tour with 20-30 hot spots

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dvandentop For This Useful Post:

Just catching up. I’m excited to follow along with your trip and so cool that you are experiencing this together. Hope you have a fun and fantastic time!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Georgiagambler For This Useful Post:

Yesterday was a great start to the trip. Did a pub tour with Food and Ale samples at each stop. Food included fish and chips, scotch eggs, their version of a pot pie and little fried fish. One other couple joined us. The guide was so knowledgeable and took us to a lot of hidden gems we definitely wouldn’t have found otherwise. Derek and our guide played some shuffle board at one stop.
    London cool mixture of old and new architecture

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Laurie For This Useful Post: