User Tag List

Thread: Awesome CET Offer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nice Tahoe offer and great way to celebrate passing your exam! Know you can do it

Quote Originally Posted by jean1955 View Post
    I'm sure the doors of opportunities will open much wider with your prof. certificate. You will do great! Good luck in Tahoe!
    Thank you so much. I'm definitely hoping so. I know candidates tend to get paid more the more certifications they have.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesfan View Post
    Best of luck on the tests! And sweet offer, hope it turns into big cash!
    Thanks! I really really hope I can get at least a little more than $100 on the pulls. That way I can say I "won" on a $25 machine!

Quote Originally Posted by Luckylinda123 View Post
    Nice Tahoe offer and great way to celebrate passing your exam! Know you can do it
    Linda I miss you a lot! If you're going to Coushatta I wish you lots and lots of luck! Maybe you could come to Vegas in Sept!

September Vegas maybe, not going to coushatta in August. I went to coushatta just returned July 2nd with wicked Caroline's group. Not much to report from there. Had fun but lost money.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Take a set amount to lose and stick with it is the key to success. Hope you win big on that $25 pull and rest of fp so don't have to touch the freeplay!
    I think I may only go with FreePlay just to see if I can do it. It'll be a test for Vegas in Sept. Hoping I win a little or at least walk away with some of that FreePlay as Cash. Sept I'll actually be taking a bankroll but I'm trying to allow myself to maximize coin in without spending as much as I did last year... If that makes sense?

Quote Originally Posted by sfscrapper2004 View Post
    Good luck on your exams, job search and Tahoe.
    Thank you! I need all the luck I can get for all of it! Every little bit counts.

Quote Originally Posted by hytail View Post
    Rob, wishing you the best on the exams. I know you will ace them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks @hytail. I appreciate the faith. Everyone is saying they believe in me.. And here I am sitting thinking "I'm gonna royally fuck this up." So I just need to belive in myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckylinda123 View Post
    September Vegas maybe, not going to coushatta in August. I went to coushatta just returned July 2nd with wicked Caroline's group. Not much to report from there. Had fun but lost money.
    I'm crossing my fingers you join in Sept. I think you'd have a great time seeing all those new machines. Sorry to hear you didn't do well at Coushatta but at least you had fun!