User Tag List

Thread: I have the NO trip of any kind blues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    None here until August when I hope to make the AC M&G then on to Philadelphia then up to Quebec and back home, either across Canada or back through NY and OH to visit friends. Only 1 driving trip planned for this year, but the year is young!
    Dawn

Blog Entries
    I know the feeling of not having a trip planned. When I was married (well, still technically married, but you know what I mean), I was pretty much ALWAYS planning a trip for Scott and I to take. There was always some milestone that we had to celebrate... his 40th birthday, my 40th birthday, our anniversary... very easy to justify when we had tons of miles and hotel points to make our trips almost free except for expenses while there. And if he couldn't go, then I was planning on going somewhere with my mom. I literally get depressed when I don't have something planned as travel is so important to me. It sucks thinking about not going to Europe or Hawaii again for a long while since I won't have anyone to travel to places like that with. So, at least I can always get away to Vegas, and Vegas is one place I don't mind going alone.

Even with me getting a divorce, Scott is still sympathetic to my "need" to travel and that's why he's graciously decided to come watch the cat this weekend while I'm in Vegas. He knows I get depressed when I don't have anything to look forward to (he doesn't know about my April trip yet, lol).