User Tag List

Thread: "Lightning Link" Slot Secret on the 15th Bonus Round Space

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    I've witnessed the major being randomly awarded... hoping to experience something similar
    I also have seen it, as a winner once in Caesars Palace! It was so exciting, as a bell started sounding before there was any indication of what it was that I had won. I thought for a moment it could be the Grand, but it was a gorgeous $900 dollar Major.

My favorite version is the Sahara! I hit a grand in Lake Tahoe on that version last year (when the machines were being really nice to me).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCarloPlayer View Post
    I also have seen it, as a winner once in Caesars Palace! It was so exciting, as a bell started sounding before there was any indication of what it was that I had won. I thought for a moment it could be the Grand, but it was a gorgeous $900 dollar Major.

My favorite version is the Sahara! I hit a grand in Lake Tahoe on that version last year (when the machines were being really nice to me).

Jason, that Major was a beaitiful thing to see! And now I see it is not just me that cannot hit squat on Sahara Gold.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by zeus; 07-17-2017 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Jason, that Major was a beaitiful thing to see! And now I see it is not just me that cannot hit squat on Sahara Gold.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I knew how hot the machines were being last year at several properties was just was too good to be true and possibly a loss leader/honeymoon phase.... yet, I still keep trying now and am almost always disappointed. Props to them for making an addicting game!!