User Tag List

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf70 View Post
    I’d love some recipes. I️ actually love roasted Brussels sprouts. Great idea!
    Roasted vegetables are delicious and taste completely different than steamed, or prepared normally. Do you like cauliflower? I have found it to be the most versatile vegetable possible. Cauliflower rice or cauliflower mash are great comfort foods when paired with something rich and delicious. I even found a recipe for cauliflower pizza crust which I haven't tried yet.

I just google anything (say low carb creamed spinach recipe or low carb desserts) and it is amazing how many ideas you can find. I am actually having fun with it, and the particular version I am doing (Keto) encourages eating fat which certainly helps wth cravings.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    Roasted vegetables are delicious and taste completely different than steamed, or prepared normally. Do you like cauliflower? I have found it to be the most versatile vegetable possible. Cauliflower rice or cauliflower mash are great comfort foods when paired with something rich and delicious. I even found a recipe for cauliflower pizza crust which I haven't tried yet.

I just google anything (say low carb creamed spinach recipe or low carb desserts) and it is amazing how many ideas you can find. I am actually having fun with it, and the particular version I am doing (Keto) encourages eating fat which certainly helps wth cravings.
    I love cauliflowers. I tried the cauliflower pizza crust. It was pretty good but a bit bitter tasting. I’m not a great cook so may have screwed up the recipe. The pizza I made was pretty good when freshly made but pretty bad as leftover. Maybe heating it in a toaster oven instead of microwave would have been better. It was very soggy reheated.

I made keto bread a few weeks ago. It was delish. It was better when very fresh and lasted for about 5 days. I found the recipe using google. If I can figure out how to post the link I will.