User Tag List

Thread: MY First HANDPAY!!! Kinda!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    That’s amazing congrats! It’s good I can’t gamble at home, we all know I have issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    That’s amazing congrats! It’s good I can’t gamble at home, we all know I have issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LMAO Thanks! Yes thank goodness! Luckily the payment processor has limits. The guy I work with only has like $200, but they gave me $1350. They can tell who is the real degenerate..Haha

I used part of my past wins on the trip to AC and was only going to pay $1200 of the $1900 of the iMac. NOW I'm paying it all off and a pesky Discover Card that's been lurking since I got my leg braces as part of the deductible. Goodbye Discover!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    LMAO Thanks! Yes thank goodness! Luckily the payment processor has limits. The guy I work with only has like $200, but they gave me $1350. They can tell who is the real degenerate..Haha

I used part of my past wins on the trip to AC and was only going to pay $1200 of the $1900 of the iMac. NOW I'm paying it all off and a pesky Discover Card that's been lurking since I got my leg braces as part of the deductible. Goodbye Discover!
    You know your gonna lose your reputation as a low roller now HHH