User Tag List

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    @Mary9915, This recipe showed up on one of my groups today. It sounds like it would work out well. I'll hopefully try it before Christmas.

Cornbread recipe I used, I double the recipe for 9 by 13 pan@ 375 for 35 minutes and made cornbread last night so today I just made the cornbread dressing Recipe for Keto cornbread: 2 cups almond flour

2 tsp of baking powder
    1 tsp of sea salt
    4 eggs;beaten
    1 cup of sour cream
    1 stick of melted butter
    3 tbsp of sugar substitute
    4 tbsp of heavy whipping cream
    1 1/2 tbsp sweet corn flavoring
    For dressing:
    Chop 1/2 cup onion and celery each
    Melt 1 1/2 sticks of butter
    Sauté onions and celery till translucent
    In large bowl crumble cornbread
    Mix with cornbread, salt and pepper to taste, 1 1/2 tsp of poultry seasoning the cooled onion and celery mixture , 2 1/2 cans of organic low sodium chicken broth and 1 egg. Combine all ingredients and pour in 9 by 13 pan bake covered for 30 minutes at 375 and uncovered bake additional 30 minutes but watch cause you don’t want it to dry out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    @Mary9915, This recipe showed up on one of my groups today. It sounds like it would work out well. I'll hopefully try it before Christmas.

Cornbread recipe I used, I double the recipe for 9 by 13 pan@ 375 for 35 minutes and made cornbread last night so today I just made the cornbread dressing Recipe for Keto cornbread: 2 cups almond flour

2 tsp of baking powder
    1 tsp of sea salt
    4 eggs;beaten
    1 cup of sour cream
    1 stick of melted butter
    For dressing:
    Mix with cornbread, salt and pepper to taste, 1 1/2 tsp of poultry seasoning the cooled onion and celery mixture , 2 1/2 cans of organic low sodium chicken broth and 1 egg. Combine all ingredients and pour in 9 by 13 pan bake covered for 30 minutes at 375 and uncovered bake additional 30 minutes but watch cause you don’t want it to dry out.

That sounds amazing! Thanks Chris!

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post

2 tsp of baking powder
    1 tsp of sea salt
    4 eggs;beaten
    1 cup of sour cream
    1 stick of melted butter
    For dressing:

Thanks for the recipe I will try making the cornbread