User Tag List

Thread: CET Tier Credit Multipliers for Everyone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Every time I try it I get a message stating that the information I enter must match exactly what is on the account. It does, but still will not let me register.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    What about clearing out cookies, etc., and starting over? I didn't even have to be signed in to my account and it accepted my registration, but all the pages do have that message, even the successful registration page.

Quote Originally Posted by LowAndSlow View Post
    What about clearing out cookies, etc., and starting over? I didn't even have to be signed in to my account and it accepted my registration, but all the pages do have that message, even the successful registration page.
    Cleared my cookies and cache. Still same message. I punt.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Cleared my cookies and cache. Still same message. I punt.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    @Darlene @tee2green Still won't work for us. Did you leave the promo page open on your individual account or just the opening page for the TR account?
    So it wouldn't work on my phone, kept getting the same message as Don when tried. Went on laptop and signed into my TR account. Kept that page open and opened JW. I think I actually opened the JW webpage instead of doing Tapatalk on my laptop. Might have had to do it twice but cant remember. It went right through for Kevin when I signed out of TR and signd him in and clicked on the link.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    So it wouldn't work on my phone, kept getting the same message as Don when tried. Went on laptop and signed into my TR account. Kept that page open and opened JW. I think I actually opened the JW webpage instead of doing Tapatalk on my laptop. Might have had to do it twice but cant remember. It went right through for Kevin when I signed out of TR and signd him in and clicked on the link.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I finally got on the computer. When I clicked on the link it stated that we had already registered, so I guess it took on my phone, but it just never confirmed. Oh well, at least we are set up.