User Tag List

Thread: CET Diamond Atlantic City Tier Matching Update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    We are going to AC Feb. 14. I will get the 411 from my host about the fake diamond. lol At least you found out before taking the trek.

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    We are going to AC Feb. 14. I will get the 411 from my host about the fake diamond. lol At least you found out before taking the trek.
    I booked a room for the 15th, we will woo him and then go to the booth and match...HHH Josh wanted to go back down again. He's been using my card at Harrah's Philly for Red Bull, he says I need to get Diamond again..Haha I appreciate the points!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    I booked a room for the 15th, we will woo him and then go to the booth and match...HHH Josh wanted to go back down again. He's been using my card at Harrah's Philly for Red Bull, he says I need to get Diamond again..Haha I appreciate the points!
    Very good! Sounds like a plan. Maybe we can even go to the 7* lounge for a drink!! Only been in there once myself.