User Tag List

Thread: Did you bye your powerball tickets?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am buying 1 ticket today, if I win I will pay everybody's trip to Lake Tahoe, plus give everybody a 10,000 dollar bank roll.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    I am buying 1 ticket today, if I win I will pay everybody's trip to Lake Tahoe, plus give everybody a 10,000 dollar bank roll.
    Hey what about Ting and Laurie and I our trip is free so do we get extra money?

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post

Hey what about Ting and Laurie and I our trip is free so do we get extra money?
    yup, 20 grand each

Just to add - when I bought the tickets, the shop clerk and I joked about "Texans never win" it's always someone in Florida or Illinois LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    Just to add - when I bought the tickets, the shop clerk and I joked about "Texans never win" it's always someone in Florida or Illinois LOL
    Oh good - I bought 2 tickets today and as I live in Illinois I will keep my fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauretania View Post
    Guess what...there is a WINNER in Texas!!! Sure hope its you

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post

Ok Gene I will do the same! We are all going to Tahoe when the two of us win!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.