User Tag List

Thread: Low carb eating doesn't suck!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    We are probably between 50 and 75 on most days. We are doing this the slow way. Piece of sourdough toast in morning. 2 fresh baked cookies in evening. Maybe a potato one night a week. Or small helping of pasta. Did all the Holiday normal eating and now at same weight as we were day before Christmas. Each of us lost 14 pounds since we started in September. Just working on a food plan that we can stay with forever. Have found when we totally eliminate something we like then eventually it will be "pig out" time for us sometime down the road.

Good luck and see ya in KC.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    We are probably between 50 and 75 on most days. We are doing this the slow way. Piece of sourdough toast in morning. 2 fresh baked cookies in evening. Maybe a potato one night a week. Or small helping of pasta. Did all the Holiday normal eating and now at same weight as we were day before Christmas. Each of us lost 14 pounds since we started in September. Just working on a food plan that we can stay with forever. Have found when we totally eliminate something we like then eventually it will be "pig out" time for us sometime down the road.

Good luck and see ya in KC.
    Same for me, anytime in the past when I am too strict, I eventually just turn into a good junkie and end up gaining all my weight back.

This time I am being good anytime I am home and I am allowing myself to cheat a little when I am out to dinner/at a party or with friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.