User Tag List

Thread: COVID Got Us

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    Wow Guys sorry to hear the Rona tracked you down and found y'all and Fl mary . how weird is that . any ways hope yall feel and get better soon .but look at the bright side at least y'all cant get reinfected now .
    That is not true.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by E4208 View Post
    That is not true.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Interesting where did ya hear that at Gary ?

Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    Interesting where did ya hear that at Gary ?
    Although its rare, there have been documented cases of re infection. One of them here in Washington. They know its re infection because they looked at the 2 infections and they were genetically different.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    Although its rare, there have been documented cases of re infection. One of them here in Washington. They know its re infection because they looked at the 2 infections and they were genetically different.

I have seen it as well. The virus has mutated more than once, so there are different varieties. Also, at this time, IF you have any immunity, they believe it will only last for about 2 months. It will be interesting to see when vaccines come out if they will actually be more like the Influenza Vaccine where it needs to be given annually and changed every year.
    It's particularly hard to take being stabbed in the back close to home. There's always a feeling of betrayal when people of your own group oppose you.
    Catharine MacKinnon

Quote Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
    I have seen it as well. The virus has mutated more than once, so there are different varieties. Also, at this time, IF you have any immunity, they believe it will only last for about 2 months. It will be interesting to see when vaccines come out if they will actually be more like the Influenza Vaccine where it needs to be given annually and changed every year.
    I believe this is so. Would be added to the mix of seasonal flu vaccine