User Tag List

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: I self banned myself from SF.

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    LOL shit anytime i walk there and i know pat is there i can find her in 2 minutes
    Ok, ok, so I'm very predictable. :grouphug:

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell from WI View Post
    BTW THERE IS A THREAD FOR TALKING ABOUT BOOZE. Just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Darrell, you met lots of us You know much of our conversation turns to cocktails!!

No worries Chris I was just being sarcastic as the thread that I started a long time ago was being hijacked. I started so many threads on this forum it was nice to see @Evoni start a new one. See you down the road @ NHchris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    I've never met a Joker yet who could stay on topic for more then a minute.
    @Evoni, huh? What are you talking abou -- SQUIRREL!

Quote Originally Posted by boots View Post
    @Evoni, huh? What are you talking abou -- SQUIRREL!
    Funny!!!!
    And today as I was walking my dog she did see a squirrel and just about pulled me down!

And speaking of down........it pisses me off that my down jacket leaks feathers on all my black blouses.....sorry Darrell, couldn't resist.....back to topic:eyebrows:

Yeah, speaking of down my Lands End down jacket leaked lil down feathers all over the black upholstery in my Dodge Journey!! I would complain to Lands End but I bought it at an outlet for 75% off and I don't think they want to hear my squawking about it! :becky:

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    And speaking of down........it pisses me off that my down jacket leaks feathers on all my black blouses.....sorry Darrell, couldn't resist.....back to topic:eyebrows:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by moemoe View Post
    Yeah, speaking of down my Lands End down jacket leaked lil down feathers all over the black upholstery in my Dodge Journey!! I would complain to Lands End but I bought it at an outlet for 75% off and I don't think they want to hear my squawking about it! :becky:
    Expensive or cheap they all leak!

Speaking of down, I have taken to getting the hotels to 'defeather" my rooms lately. Who knew I didn't actually have a hangover every day in Vegas, I was just allergic to the bedding!

Drinks, squirrels, leaking down jackets…..LMAO!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter: