User Tag List

Thread: The Weight Loss Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I decided in early February to finally get my ass in shape and lose some weight! I started writing down everything I ate and monitoring calorie intact. I also started getting some prepackaging fresh foods from a local chain here in St. Louis, all healthy and without all that added junk that is in a lot of store bought food. I can say today i am down 12 pounds and people I work with are starting to notice! So that makes me feel really good, and gives me the incentive to keep going. I have a goal in mind but am taking this 1 week at a time. As long as the scale does not go up, i am happy with how I am doing!

Quote Originally Posted by bluesfan View Post
    I decided in early February to finally get my ass in shape and lose some weight! I started writing down everything I ate and monitoring calorie intact. I also started getting some prepackaging fresh foods from a local chain here in St. Louis, all healthy and without all that added junk that is in a lot of store bought food. I can say today i am down 12 pounds and people I work with are starting to notice! So that makes me feel really good, and gives me the incentive to keep going. I have a goal in mind but am taking this 1 week at a time. As long as the scale does not go up, i am happy with how I am doing!
    Great stuff!