User Tag List

Thread: Cruising to Bermuda Next Month

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi. We are going next month too. I have been there more than 10 times. I highly recommend getting the bus passes. Hop on a bus and watch the country side go by. Stop where you like, look around and catch the next bus. We love the aquarium, the Crystal caves are magnificent. Confederate museum very interesting. Shopping on Front Street Hamilton. Marks and Spencer department store almost straight. Out of Are You Being Served. There is so much to see and do. Church Bay is a beautiful beach.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 9kst View Post
    Hi. We are going next month too. I have been there more than 10 times. I highly recommend getting the bus passes. Hop on a bus and watch the country side go by. Stop where you like, look around and catch the next bus. We love the aquarium, the Crystal caves are magnificent. Confederate museum very interesting. Shopping on Front Street Hamilton. Marks and Spencer department store almost straight. Out of Are You Being Served. There is so much to see and do. Church Bay is a beautiful beach.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
    How long would it take by bus to get from King's Wharf to Horseshoe Bay Beach? Is it really as crowded at Horseshoe Bay Beach as people say and is it worth going there or should we just go to other beaches?

I want to go to Crystal Caves but not certain that my husband will, I may have to separate from him one day and take a kid or two with me.
    If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.