User Tag List

Thread: TSA announces longer waits .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pat
    well maybe if people stopped carrying every friggin thing they own ONTO the airplane, the line could move faster, but they don't want to pay to check their bags, so everyone on the plane suffers as they walk by with a backpack that nearly knocks your head off when they turn around. Each kid is dragging a barbie rollaway that doesn't really roll very well (you know what I'm talking about, you've all seen it). The entire process is breaking down.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    well maybe if people stopped carrying every friggin thing they own ONTO the airplane, the line could move faster, but they don't want to pay to check their bags, so everyone on the plane suffers as they walk by with a backpack that nearly knocks your head off when they turn around. Each kid is dragging a barbie rollaway that doesn't really roll very well (you know what I'm talking about, you've all seen it). The entire process is breaking down.
    I hear ya on that Pat. Never ceases to amaze me when I clear security and glance around at the mammoth sized luggage people are toting around. That's when I say a silent prayer that they aren't headed to my gate to try to shove that thing in the overhead on my flight.