User Tag List

Thread: CeCe's repurposing page.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Don't give up on him. He's too cute. It most likely is from when he was a pup. He may have very well had to fight with others to get food. We have a pup that went through a house fire while caged. He
    is very timid and spooks easily, but is adopting well. He is glued to my wife for security. Certain noises like a vacuum scare the living hell out of him. We have to be careful. Eli is registered and pure
    bred. It happened when he was very young. Helix will be fine. It takes time.

Quote Originally Posted by E4208 View Post
    Don't give up on him. He's too cute. It most likely is from when he was a pup. He may have very well had to fight with others to get food. We have a pup that went through a house fire while caged. He
    is very timid and spooks easily, but is adopting well. He is glued to my wife for security. Certain noises like a vacuum scare the living hell out of him. We have to be careful. Eli is registered and pure
    bred. It happened when he was very young. Helix will be fine. It takes time.
    Wouldn’t even think of giving up on him. I had a behavioral therapist out and she thinks he was a puppy mill dog. He will let me offer him other food and we are showing him that he will always have his food at scheduled times. I feed him in the kennel if someone is here, so I can close the door if he gets possessive. He did bite me one day on the foot when I was trying to push him away from the neighbors dogs food.! He would never let anyone near me or hurt me, he is a great guard dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk