User Tag List

Thread: CET Double Tier Points Update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mine are still at what I earned from KC. I started at zero since it was the 1st CET trip of the year. Besides the 350 TC I got for my leader board ranking in KC, nothing's been added.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tee2green View Post
    Mine are still at what I earned from KC. I started at zero since it was the 1st CET trip of the year. Besides the 350 TC I got for my leader board ranking in KC, nothing's been added.

You will get them, you bet more than me so I'm guessing you'll get around 5,000 extra

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    You will get them, you bet more than me so I'm guessing you'll get around 5,000 extra
    I hit 2500 TC each of the 3 days so I was hoping to see an additional 20,000+ from this double promotion.

EDIT: Just signed back in and they are there, daily TC bonuses included.

Last edited by tee2green; 03-14-2018 at 09:40 PM.

This is so encouraging. I have not opted in on any of this yet. Thought about doing it for this year 2018, but since I know we won't be able to do much travel with the business and oldest son's wedding in October, we decided to put it off to next year. I just hope that similar offers will be available. It is really going to be difficult for me to tear myself away from being Borgata-loyal, but the options for so many locations with CET are so much better and the ability to achieve some sort of worthwhile status just makes it a no-brainer.