User Tag List

Thread: Returning to our happy place

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to hccj For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    This photo looks like a magazine photo! No people either. The sphere photos are awesome.

Your trip recap was great. You did try at the end but always say it can go either way. You did have some good company while there. Looking at all the TD pics makes me want to push some buttons!! Thanks for the TR.

Quote Originally Posted by hccj View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to michelelovesvegas For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by michelelovesvegas View Post
    This photo looks like a magazine photo! No people either. The sphere photos are awesome.

Your trip recap was great. You did try at the end but always say it can go either way. You did have some good company while there. Looking at all the TD pics makes me want to push some buttons!! Thanks for the TR.
    Thank you so much! I was pretty pleased with the photos, too. It doesn't always work that way and I was really surprised at the sphere ones. The company was great! And if I am not mixing up Jokers, I am still in awe at your husband's big jackpot!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hccj For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hccj View Post
    Thank you so much! I was pretty pleased with the photos, too. It doesn't always work that way and I was really surprised at the sphere ones. The company was great! And if I am not mixing up Jokers, I am still in awe at your husband's big jackpot!
    Haha, me too. It's tucked away for our house building fund.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to michelelovesvegas For This Useful Post: