User Tag List

Thread: Returning to our happy place

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I really struggled with photos. It seems you have to create a forum gallery and then select from those photos to post. There were old photos in that gallery, which included one last year handpay. I guess this is how I missed the big win. I don't know how to delete it, so I want to note the mistake. Sorry.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hccj For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by hccj View Post
    I really struggled with photos. It seems you have to create a forum gallery and then select from those photos to post. There were old photos in that gallery, which included one last year handpay. I guess this is how I missed the big win. I don't know how to delete it, so I want to note the mistake. Sorry.
    Do not feel the need to apologize. You gave a very detailed recap of your trip and provided amazing pics! zeus loves himself lots of details, and you truly delivered. And we love any and all pics.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Do not feel the need to apologize. You gave a very detailed recap of your trip and provided amazing pics! zeus loves himself lots of details, and you truly delivered. And we love any and all pics.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
    Again .. so thoughtful and sweet. Thank you for the kind words and I get so frustrated with myself on electronics and my inability to grasp how to use them properly.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hccj For This Useful Post: