User Tag List

Thread: Returning to our happy place

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    Happy Anniversary!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you so much! We've been married for 35 years! That's so crazy to me to think I am old enough to have been married that long. lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hccj View Post
    Thank you so much! We've been married for 35 years! That's so crazy to me to think I am old enough to have been married that long. lol
    Time sneaks up doesn't it? I can't believe I've been married 20 yrs, but that's a sum total of 2 marriages lol.
    Congrats on the Top Dollar hit!
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    Time sneaks up doesn't it? I can't believe I've been married 20 yrs, but that's a sum total of 2 marriages lol.
    Congrats on the Top Dollar hit!
    It definitely does! Thank you for reading and the "congrats."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Champagne?? Oh definitely hhh

LOL! It was pretty awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSondor View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to share all of your experiences and the photos! Congrats on the $17,000 jackpot! Sounds like it was a great trip!

Thank you so much! It really was a great trip and so not ready to be back at work.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hccj For This Useful Post:

I did leave out something that I think is of interest. A couple of years ago, we tried the DVandentop TITO method and ended the trip even. It would have been a win for the trip, but our flight was cancelled and we had to stay an extra day. We used it last year as well and was close to even, but the flight got cancelled and we had to stay another night, so we netted a loss of only $2,000. This year, we tried again and you already know the results. We keep all TITOs over $400 and that money goes home with us. It's worked really well in helping manage our money and not just gamble away winnings. We haven't figured out the daily budget part, though ... like how much are we allowing for gambling daily, but we've been pleased with the overall results so far.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hccj For This Useful Post: