User Tag List

Thread: Harrah's Cherokee Valley River

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyndyga View Post
    @dwwright12 is it closer for you?
    No. At least one hour farther away. Maybe 1 1/2 hour.
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dwwright12 View Post
    No. At least one hour farther away. Maybe 1 1/2 hour.
    But the Earl of Sandwich!!!......I think you were the fellow who first told me of the place years ago, now a Vegas trip is not complete without a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    But the Earl of Sandwich!!!......I think you were the fellow who first told me of the place years ago, now a Vegas trip is not complete without a visit.

Yeah! That seems so long ago! I will definitely go there some time. The Earl is one of my favorites. Love the Hawaiian Chicken Sandwich.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dwwright12 View Post
    Yeah! That seems so long ago! I will definitely go there some time. The Earl is one of my favorites. Love the Hawaiian Chicken Sandwich.
    It was a while ago...I think we were still on Players Life, just looked it may have been 2010...

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    It was a while ago...I think we were still on Players Life, just looked it may have been 2010...
    Yep! On PL at that time. If memory serves me correctly, you were with DW and, I think your uncle was there also. We never did get to meet up. One of theses days I'll be back!!