Quote Originally Posted by Maxgirl aka Yvonne View Post
Oh you best believe it............. when I had my paltalk room for a bit I made Rick a mod along with me and he was ghosting in here and copying transcripts from our conversation and sharing them with Deb and Joey, then he was made a mod probably for his loyalty lol. what a snarky dude. pretended to be a friend. I never ever signed up for their new site......... I didn't even care enough to go incognito. I know Deb used to look for any ISP addresses of peeps she banned to try and figure out who they might be and re-ban them. I got to know them a bit personally talking on the phone etc and they are not as peachy nice as they type on the forum, they run their mouth about posters, two faces, trust me.
Oh man I just realized Rick defriended me on Facebook! I liked him too. Guess not.
It just boggles me as there is this big misconception that I have devalued my contribution to all the shit slinging the past few months. Those that know me, know that wasn't true. I was called a fencerider for a reason. I personally never had a problem with SF or the people running it. It wasn't until some emails and of course having our first forum shut down that I started to have a problem. I found out the two sided part, that is for sure.

Was your room the original Paltalk room from SMF where are all the shit talking went down? Certainly nobody was innocent in those chats. Good times!