PDA

View Full Version : Tampa hardrock locals question.

ReelEmIn
07-20-2015, 02:50 AM
Any locals know if tampa hardrock has Sons of Anarchy or Can Can de Paris? If so, an idea of their location? Might have a chance to hit up tampa hr on friday. Thanks!

Jeani
07-20-2015, 10:35 AM
The last time I was there I did not see either of those. They are always changing and moving things so they could be there now. There are slot finder directories that may tell you. I know one is back by the fountain and I think the another one is up near the lobby. Maybe a slot attendant would know where that one is. If you go have a wonderful time and win!

ReelEmIn
07-20-2015, 07:55 PM
Thanks Jeani. I don't remember seeing them last month but remember them being pretty quick to get the latest games. Not even sure if I'll hve the time to stop in. Will update if I do! :)

Darlene
07-21-2015, 12:07 AM
JT, I think I saw SOA being installed 2 weeks ago, but since I was losing my keister as usual my memory is hazy. I try to forget my losing trips as quickly as possible, LOL. If you make it, have a great time and see if you can get some of my money back, it's in the Panda in the HL room, out on the regular slot floor in the Buffaloes (all of them) and the Wicked Bitches.

Jeani
07-21-2015, 10:47 AM
Darlene that is funny about him getting your money back.....I'm sorry you had a losing time :( :(