PDA

View Full Version : CET Great Gift Wrap Up

SoCalRob
08-05-2015, 01:57 AM
I just got an awesome invite for their Great Gift Wrap Up in November or December. 5 comp nights at Any CET Vegas property. Did anyone else get this? If so, are you going?

dvandentop
08-05-2015, 03:32 AM
i certainly didnt but we deffinately all know how long 5 nights in vegas can be if not having tons of luck each day

KingJasonSlots
08-05-2015, 03:48 AM
Did it come with anything else or just the nights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoCalRob
08-05-2015, 05:17 AM
Did it come with anything else or just the nights?

No MonteCarloPlayer looks like just the nights and entry to a drawing for a million gift points.

Drgonslyer
08-05-2015, 01:40 PM
I received it a couple of days ago but there is no way in hell I can go.

SoCalRob
08-05-2015, 06:50 PM
I received it a couple of days ago but there is no way in hell I can go.
Yeah. I'm still not entirely sold on it... But I do have a decent amount of gift wrap points that it would be a shame for it to go to waste.

KingJasonSlots
08-06-2015, 12:49 AM
Keep in mind you do not need to stay in order to use your points...

SoCalRob
08-06-2015, 12:56 AM
Keep in mind you do not need to stay in order to use your points...

True. But if I'm going out there for that reason. I might as well...

Luckylinda123
08-06-2015, 01:43 AM
I got it today.3 nights at the low places or 2 nights at ph or Paris. The drawing is new this year and only people who book their rooms before August 31 will be in the drawing

There is or will be a website and you can see what your points will get you. Also can see how much you have as there is an update also. It is easy and works well. There is a showroom type of display and lots of computers in the ballroom. Long lines at the beginning very short lines at end of each time frame.

Items are mostly inflated so I have been getting gift cards seems like a good value. By using their website you can see if it is worthwhile and if so what you want so then just go and order it. Since it is really a freebie not using any rc should do if you are wanting a vegas trip anyway
It has always been only play from Reno, vegas, San Diego, Phoenix, counted. Tahoe maybe can't remember. Have not seen a list of the harrahs this year that are included

Know it has worked to go to both as I did the nov one and then was in Vegas when dec was going on so got more from the play I had after I ordered gift in the November time frame
They mail your choice to your house for almost all gifts

Here a pic from Caesar last dec. 2864

SlotPlayer
08-08-2015, 09:38 PM
I went a couple years ago when i actually had enough points to buy a few gifts. It was fun. I get zip from them now. Ohwell.

Gypsy
08-08-2015, 09:46 PM
I always get Starbucks gift certificates lol

SoCalRob
08-09-2015, 08:36 AM
I always get Starbucks gift certificates lol
That's what I'm thinking of doing.

kolonialone
08-09-2015, 02:53 PM
I got it today.3 nights at the low places or 2 nights at ph or Paris. The drawing is new this year and only people who book their rooms before August 31 will be in the drawing

There is or will be a website and you can see what your points will get you. Also can see how much you have as there is an update also. It is easy and works well. There is a showroom type of display and lots of computers in the ballroom. Long lines at the beginning very short lines at end of each time frame.

Items are mostly inflated so I have been getting gift cards seems like a good value. By using their website you can see if it is worthwhile and if so what you want so then just go and order it. Since it is really a freebie not using any rc should do if you are wanting a vegas trip anyway
It has always been only play from Reno, vegas, San Diego, Phoenix, counted. Tahoe maybe can't remember. Have not seen a list of the harrahs this year that are included

Know it has worked to go to both as I did the nov one and then was in Vegas when dec was going on so got more from the play I had after I ordered gift in the November time frame
They mail your choice to your house for almost all gifts

Here a pic from Caesar last dec. 2864

I got the same offer....but trying to go later in December so I'll pass on the offer.