PDA

View Full Version : Having to log in everytime

Moneybags
08-22-2015, 03:45 AM
I have to log in every time on the computer (not the mobile app). This started a few days ago. Any ideas?

Handpayhopeful
08-22-2015, 04:16 AM
I have to log in every time on the computer (not the mobile app). This started a few days ago. Any ideas?

You've met you're insane jackpot quota. Hhh

I've had to do the same thing on my iPad.

twinslotaddicts
08-22-2015, 04:30 AM
Ken said it's been since things were reset the other day and he is sorry. He is going to fix it soon as he gets,home from AC.

Ang

Gypsy
08-22-2015, 04:31 AM
Me too! Thought I had to reboot everything.

hlaburg
08-22-2015, 05:10 AM
I'm experiencing the same.. Thank you Ken for being on top of it. Have a blast in AC!!

Evoni
08-22-2015, 07:49 AM
Same here, fortunately I now remember my password, I didn't when it first started happening.

TheSaltyBaker
08-22-2015, 08:25 AM
3549I just noticed my iPad mini said auto fill and I pressed it and it auto filled the user name and password! Look for it when logging in on the left hand side of the screen. I would start putting in my user name and go to my password and "auto fill" comes up in blue writing. Here's a photo.

Amber

camon
08-22-2015, 08:55 AM
Same here! All I have to do though is click "log in" button because my info is already there, but its annoying to do that each time I X out. We will have to wait til Ken gets back from AC to fix it for us.

peggy
08-22-2015, 12:25 PM
Same here.............I have to log on everytime.

Pjmargde
08-23-2015, 04:57 PM
This is still going on and is quite annoying while trying to follow the Jokers in AC. But anything to stay entertained!

Nhcris
08-23-2015, 06:32 PM
I knew this was going to be the case this weekend, but having to log in so frequently has made me realize just how much time I actually spend on this forum. I think I need an intervention - HHH!

priceisrite
08-24-2015, 03:03 AM
I don't have to log in each time using Tapatalk. Using the web, I do but I never use it so it's all good.

clemi
08-29-2015, 07:58 PM
Having issues with Tapatalk now, somehow it logged me off and says my password is invalid but I know it's good... sigh don't know what I did but Tapatalk is not my friend now grrr

SoCalRob
08-29-2015, 08:01 PM
Having issues with Tapatalk now, somehow it logged me off and says my password is invalid but I know it's good... sigh don't know what I did but Tapatalk is not my friend now grrr

It did the same thing with me, i just exited the app and re launched it. It seemed fine after that.

clemi
08-29-2015, 08:05 PM
Rob that didn't work for me, turned off phone and restarted and could not log on. I can log on as clemi here but not using tapatalk. Not on my phone or on my computer.

clemi
08-29-2015, 09:39 PM
I think the problem is with the iphone app and the forum. My tapatalk ID is different than my JWE ID. When I try to sign on manually to JWE it says tapatalk sign up is not available

Moneybags
08-29-2015, 09:42 PM
clemi - I still have to log in with the computer, but not with the (Android) app.

CPT
08-29-2015, 09:45 PM
It's on every device I have, I'm at a loss as I've tried everything I can find. Waiting on my host tech support ticket to see if it's anything on the server side. Hang in there!

clemi
08-29-2015, 09:57 PM
yeah my ipad won't work now either... something changed between this morning and now... these pix are what I see on my ipad.

I can access Tapatalk to sign into the forum:

But when I do I get this error:

CPT
08-29-2015, 10:02 PM
yeah my ipad won't work now either... something changed between this morning and now... these pix are what I see on my ipad.

I can access Tapatalk to sign into the forum:

http://jweforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3656&stc=1

But when I do I get this error:

http://jweforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3657&stc=1

i get get that too, I'm on it! I reset the main cookie and I bet that did it. Will update Tapatalk, keep you posted!

clemi
08-29-2015, 10:10 PM
i get get that too, I'm on it! I reset the main cookie and I bet that did it. Will update Tapatalk, keep you posted!

Thank you! <3

CPT
08-29-2015, 10:39 PM
Thank you! <3

You should now be able to login via Tapatalk! :humble:(Thankfully that was easier than I thought haha)

clemi
08-29-2015, 11:00 PM
Yes I'm a tapatalking now, thanks sweetie! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

camon
08-31-2015, 01:14 AM
How come the check button isnt working where I get logged on automatically each time I go on here? It keeps logging me out when I come back to the forum. Thought it would be fixed now that Ken is back from AC. Maybe there are more issues than thought which is why its taking a while to fix.

Curlyd
08-31-2015, 02:39 AM
How come the check button isnt working where I get logged on automatically each time I go on here? It keeps logging me out when I come back to the forum. Thought it would be fixed now that Ken is back from AC. Maybe there are more issues than thought which is why its taking a while to fix.

CPT has a thread on this. He is working on getting it fixed.

CPT
08-31-2015, 03:01 PM

That's where I'm at right now. I've reached out to our hosting company, and haven't heard back yet. I'm at a loss and the only solution I can find at this point is to totally wipe the board clean and start over, which we definitely don't want to do. So for now, you will have to keep logging back in.

Moneybags
09-01-2015, 03:40 AM
That's where I'm at right now. I've reached out to our hosting company, and haven't heard back yet. I'm at a loss and the only solution I can find at this point is to totally wipe the board clean and start over, which we definitely don't want to do. So for now, you will have to keep logging back in.

Please give a heads up if you do. I keep all my pix on albums here, and I need to make sure I've got copies. But it would be a pain the ass.

Keep at it CPT. I believe in you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q_4byi0MNY

You have the cool, clear
Eyes of a seeker of wisdom and truth;
Yet there's that upturned chin
And that grin of impetuous youth.
Oh, I believe in you.
I believe in you.

darrellk
09-01-2015, 04:30 PM
I just had to log in again to read about Having to Log In Everytime. Kind of Ironic don't you think ? HHH

CPT
09-01-2015, 04:41 PM
I just had to log in again to read about Having to Log In Everytime. Kind of Ironic don't you think ? HHH

Very much so, but we appreciate your patience in doing so! HHH
Don't worry MB, I wouldn't dare put the task of taking down the board and bringing it back up on myself. I really do think it's something serverside, which is out of my control right now. Still love the $4 forum though! :)

darrellk
09-01-2015, 04:59 PM
I don't even mind logging in on the desktop computer while at work. A few clicks & it's done. Besides I am getting paid while at work.
At Home it's Tapatalk only & no issues there.

clemi
09-02-2015, 02:24 AM
Thankfully Tapatalk is working well [emoji106]