PDA

View Full Version : My Gaming Channel

Credz
09-11-2015, 08:32 PM
Please go check it out and let me know what you think of the banner and graphics and stuff. It's still a work in progress so keep that in mind.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbkHudhO_lh0nfBoASXmUAg

I'm going to be getting a Blue Yeti Mic, Pop Filter, Boom Arm and a Elgato HD60 capture card yet. Then down the road I will get a webcam. Most of the games I will be doing will be PS4 and some PC games.

Some of the programs I'm using are Camtasia, Photoshop 4, Open Broadcast, Blender, Audacity (once I get the mic).

Thanks for checking it out if you do!

sondor
09-11-2015, 08:57 PM
I like the banner at the top the lettering and the reflection...Little hard to tell the I is an I though, I had to look at one of the vid's to be sure. The credz video entry was also pretty neat. I also looked at the call of duty vid, it looked cool, but I'm not much of a gamer....I can barely beat a 10yr old...too many buttons on the controllers.

Credz
09-11-2015, 10:03 PM
Yeah the text can be a little confusing. The Credz video was before I realized how many other people use the name Credz that are gaming channels so I needed to pick a new name lol.

sondor
09-13-2015, 12:03 AM
Now it's Kar-L? I get it but I liked Menik better...just my opinion...Looked more bad ass...

Credz
09-13-2015, 12:47 PM
Now it's Kar-L? I get it but I liked Menik better...just my opinion...Looked more bad ass...

Yeah. I did like Menik better. But after searching more on YouTube there are a few other channels that use the name Menik in their channel name or in the majority of their uploads so I decided to change it. This name has no other gaming channels with it as far as I've searched yesterday and this morning. So this one will be the keeper.

sondor
09-13-2015, 01:33 PM
If you mostly play war games make the hyphen a dagger or some of the letters weapons

sondor
09-17-2015, 11:34 PM
Are we still doing this? I like Kyronik and the banner.....

Credz
09-21-2015, 08:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg5vEfRTKm8

May change the name. Im not entirely hooked yet on this one lol.