PDA

View Full Version : Favorite type of bonus feature

DK528
09-18-2015, 03:36 AM
What's your favorite type of bonus feature -- lots of free games or multipliers or sticky wilds or different types of bonuses (Ruby Slippers) or others (like only premium symbols in 88 Fortunes)? I'm sure I'm forgetting many many types ...

If I had to choose one, I'd say multipliers -- love getting multipliers in games like Lucky 88 or Timberwolf.

MNvegasgal
09-18-2015, 03:41 AM
I like the choice of free spins with a greater multiplier like Choy sun do (sp?) so I can choose how aggressive I want o be on a bonus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DK528
09-18-2015, 03:44 AM
I like the choice of free spins with a greater multiplier like Choy sun do (sp?) so I can choose how aggressive I want o be on a bonus

Ha, you can tell I'm tired -- basically you described the bonuses of both Lucky 88 and Timberwolf Deluxe much better than I did :)

MNvegasgal
09-18-2015, 04:06 AM
I am on the way home from watching Trout kick our ass.. So it was a great diversion.. I never get the bonus in timber wolf.. So didn't relate the two types ..

pkspins
09-18-2015, 04:16 AM
I love it when all those symbols line up for free games on games like China Mystery, China Shores and Mayan Chief.
Bier Haus also but that one can be more aggravating. Three in a row is less stressful.

dvandentop
09-18-2015, 04:17 AM
I like ones where you can choose your volatility and amount of free spins.

Evoni
09-18-2015, 07:01 AM
I'm partial to sticky wilds. :)

zeus
09-18-2015, 10:25 AM
I love to choose as in Choy Sun Doa. I always select the same bonus, but I still like having the option. Since I never can bonus on China Shores or Lucky 88, I cannot really comment on these.

dwwright12
09-18-2015, 10:37 AM
Bonus?????? Some of these games have a bonus???? hmmmm

[emoji3][emoji3] I'm with Diana on this one. I like the sticky wilds the most. I just like to get a bonus feature of any kind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
dwwright12

Jeani
09-18-2015, 12:19 PM
Sticky wilds are my favorite but I also like to pick the number of spins with the multiplier too!

Mary9915
09-18-2015, 02:14 PM
I dislike any kind of picking bonus. My favorite is a bonus with multipliers.

goldengreeke
09-18-2015, 02:19 PM
I like the free spins with multipliers.

Buffalo, Timber wolf, and Pompeii, still have my favorite bonus rounds, and Buffalo is my all time favorite.

It is exciting to get free spins in WW, and Vegas Shindig, but not as exciting for me as Buffalo. :)

Big Mac
09-18-2015, 02:54 PM
My favorite bonus is Cleo II increasing bonus and free spins.

Just need to hit the retrigger for it to be HUGE....

DK528
09-18-2015, 06:52 PM
Ohhh good one Big Mac! Didn't think of it last night.
Mary9915 I also dislike any picking bonus.

Besides Miss Kitty, what other games have sticky wilds?

treyster
09-18-2015, 08:04 PM

Sticky and expanding like Black Knight.

treyster
09-18-2015, 08:05 PM

Pelican Pete is my favorite. Miss Kitty is same basic game

camon
09-19-2015, 10:43 AM
The games with the multipliers like Lotus Land and Gyspy Fire. My favorite is the wheel on Titan 360, fun to watch, always a big crowd watching and cheering, and its very entertaining watching the ball bounce around in and out of pockets with the air and vacuum controlling it. You never know where it is going to land and it is not determined based on how it bounces. How long the wheel goes around and around determines on when the ball reaches the pocket it is designed to go in for that spin. At one of my locals, it takes forever because the air and vacuum do not work very well and bounces next to every pocket. What frustrates me is when it is about to go in the red pocket when I am playing and the air in the pocket pushes it right out and then bounces into the 10. Also anytime it lands in the 10, I don't like it. I don't call it a fantastic win when it lands in the 10. I call it a f tastic win. :) Regardless what I get, its fun and I get really excited whenever I get the wheel.

CTslotters
09-20-2015, 04:03 PM
Adam loves sticky wilds, especially Miss Kitty. My favorite bonus is one like Tarzan or Walking Dead where you get wheel spins for credits or progressives before getting into the main spins bonus.