PDA

View Full Version : I'm such a doofus!

TwoArmedBandito
09-20-2015, 03:47 PM
Well I got an email saying it's time to check in for my flight to Vegas tomorrow. Only thing is , it should have been next week! Doh!
I must have plugged in the days wrong when I booked last month. Luckily seats still available but a 224$ change of flights fee. But I upgraded to first class which waves change charge and charges $257 instead. So for $33 more I'm in first class. I feel like a dumb ass but I gotta go on the 28th.

sondor
09-20-2015, 03:51 PM
At least you got it figured out...could have been worse, could have missed it all together and have non-refundable tickets...

goldengreeke
09-20-2015, 03:55 PM
Just don't get lost driving to the airport, I remember a couple times in Tahoe when you lost your way...:lol:

TwoArmedBandito
09-20-2015, 04:10 PM
Just don't get lost driving to the airport, I remember a couple times in Tahoe when you lost your way...:lol:
I'm calling it the scenic route.

TwoArmedBandito
09-20-2015, 04:11 PM
At least you got it figured out...could have been worse, could have missed it all together and have non-refundable tickets...
I know. Thank god I read the email!

clemi
09-20-2015, 04:20 PM
Thank goodness things worked out, see you next week!

Luckylinda123
09-20-2015, 04:26 PM
You will be the doofus in first class not a bad deal

zeus
09-20-2015, 04:34 PM
DUMB ASS!!! HHH. Just kidding, buddy. It could happen to anyone. It is that affect Vegas has on us.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

dvandentop
09-20-2015, 04:44 PM
Dang good think ya could change without too much problems. Allegiant woulda made ya eat the whole cost

treyster
09-20-2015, 04:49 PM
Should have gone both weeks just to be sure

Skyler
09-20-2015, 04:58 PM
Agree with Trey, should have done both!

SoCalRob
09-20-2015, 05:49 PM
Well I got an email saying it's time to check in for my flight to Vegas tomorrow. Only thing is , it should have been next week! Doh!
I must have plugged in the days wrong when I booked last month. Luckily seats still available but a 224$ change of flights fee. But I upgraded to first class which waves change charge and charges $257 instead. So for $33 more I'm in first class. I feel like a dumb ass but I gotta go on the 28th.
I say it worked out for the better. You managed to score a first class seat for only a few dollars more. Can't wait to see you TAB!!!! Glad you read the email too...that could have been disastrous. Now you've got me thinking I should double check all my flights. HHH

Luckylinda123
09-20-2015, 05:51 PM
Anyone else ever book the trip backwards? I got it fixed quick now I check before hitting purchase

TwoArmedBandito
09-20-2015, 07:56 PM
Thank goodness things worked out, see you next week!
Yeah, next week. I think that's when my flight leaves.....

You will be the doofus in first class not a bad deal
I'll be the one with the dunce cap on.

DUMB ASS!!! HHH. Just kidding, buddy. It could happen to anyone. It is that affect Vegas has on us.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yep. The Vegas dumb down. Usually happens when you get there. Mine happens a month before!

TwoArmedBandito
09-20-2015, 07:59 PM
Should have gone both weeks just to be sure

Agree with Trey, should have done both!
A pre vegas , vegas warm up. I like the idea but I don't have a place to stay. Maybe time to buy a condo there !

TwoArmedBandito
09-20-2015, 08:03 PM
I say it worked out for the better. You managed to score a first class seat for only a few dollars more. Can't wait to see you TAB!!!! Glad you read the email too...that could have been disastrous. Now you've got me thinking I should double check all my flights. HHH

Yeah. Better check. One week away! Can't wait to see you again.

TwoArmedBandito
09-20-2015, 08:05 PM
Dang good think ya could change without too much problems. Allegiant woulda made ya eat the whole cost

Luckily summers over , so there were open seats. I don't know what o woulda done if all were booked full.

tee2green
09-20-2015, 08:39 PM
Crisis averted TAB! I'm super anal before I hit submit coz I've been known to be a dumbass in the past, HHH.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Evoni
09-20-2015, 11:01 PM

I know how you feel, glad it worked out. A couple years ago I didn't noticed until the last minute that I had scheduled my return flight from Vegas to San Jose backwards and was actually leaving from San Jose and going to Vegas instead of returning home. My subconscious just didn't want to leave Vegas, LOL! Ever since then I've been very careful about double-checking my flights with the cities and days.

TwoArmedBandito
09-20-2015, 11:19 PM
Crisis averted TAB! I'm super anal before I hit submit coz I've been known to be a dumbass in the past, HHH.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm gonna be more anal in the future. Hope it doesn't hurt too much. Hhh!

TwoArmedBandito
09-20-2015, 11:20 PM
I know how you feel, glad it worked out. A couple years ago I didn't noticed until the last minute that I had scheduled my return flight from Vegas to San Jose backwards and was actually leaving from San Jose and going to Vegas instead of returning home. My subconscious just didn't want to leave Vegas, LOL! Ever since then I've been very careful about double-checking my flights with the cities and days.
I'm glad I've got company.

Big Mac
09-21-2015, 01:38 AM
Too funny glad it worked out, looking forward to meeting you next week.

B

TwoArmedBandito
09-21-2015, 01:48 AM
Too funny glad it worked out, looking forward to meeting you next week.

B

As am i, my Canadian neighbor!

DK528
09-21-2015, 02:47 AM
Glad it worked out for not a crazy addition amount of $!

Big Mac
09-21-2015, 02:48 AM
As am i, my Canadian neighbor!

Where are you flying in from? Glad to hear another Cannuck is joining the festivities. Wish the Canadian $$ was doing a little better..just means we bring home more when we win.....

B

TwoArmedBandito
09-21-2015, 03:13 AM
Where are you flying in from? Glad to hear another Cannuck is joining the festivities. Wish the Canadian $$ was doing a little better..just means we bring home more when we win.....

B

Not Canadian but from Seattle. Sorry, eh. But we are neighbors!

Big Mac
09-21-2015, 03:51 AM
I am flying through Seattle on Friday. I love Alaska airlines.

I have spent a lot of time in Seattle I used to work for Mike's HArd Lemonade and our US head office was in Seattle right by the stadiums.

Cheers

B

TwoArmedBandito
09-21-2015, 04:46 AM
I am flying through Seattle on Friday. I love Alaska airlines.

I have spent a lot of time in Seattle I used to work for Mike's HArd Lemonade and our US head office was in Seattle right by the stadiums.

Cheers

B
Alaska air is great. I remember when Mikes moved from colorado??? Hope SeaTac isn't too busy on Friday for you.

dwwright12
09-21-2015, 11:00 AM
Glad everything worked out OK. Good luck, doo. :o

Big Mac
09-21-2015, 02:46 PM
Alaska air is great. I remember when Mikes moved from colorado??? Hope SeaTac isn't too busy on Friday for you.

The original US head office was in Denver when we had an ex Coors running the sales side, they moved to Seattle in 2003 and then moved all ops to Chicago in 2012 that was when i took the golden handshake I was there for 17 years and saw a lot of shit and was part of the original team that grew it to a $300MM sales annually. It was quite a ride and lots of good friends and collegues I still keep in touch with.

michelelovesvegas
09-25-2015, 08:11 PM
Funny stuff! I saw a couple at the airport find out they had booked a trip to Albany GA instead of Albany NY, and it was wee early in the morning. Makes for a head ache for sure! I triple check my stuff because as smart as I am, I do some really stupid things sometimes.. lol