PDA

View Full Version : CA Love

CPT
09-26-2015, 01:37 PM
Well I guess if I'm going to be called this in a text message, I should at least deserve the title of an asshole for something I actually did! :deadhorse:

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i186/kd17844/CA%20Love_zpsmhrjxf2h.jpg

A long story short, a lot, well most of us, were all blocked on Facebook by someone you probably know and who posted here briefly. They have their reasons, in which I personally don't get, but whatever! So there was a public Facebook page called "I was banned by [insert name]". I posted a Meme that said "I ain't even mad bro". That's all I did. It's public a page, anyone could post and see it, and report it (and eventually have it removed, which is what happened). I did not create the page, but right away, Ken made that page for attention and to stir the pot. It's always been Ken since all the shit started flying. Are you the internet police? Does this have anything to do about you? No, I've since forgotten you and moved on. Meanwhile I'm cleaning my toilet and get interrupted by a text message calling me an asshole for something I didn't do. But this person would never confront anyone else except Ken, as he's an easy target, and has admitted and apologized for some things that happened in the past. (This person threatened to release my apology emails to show how much of a hypocrite I am.) Since when I have portrayed that I'm this badass hardcore kind of person? Or is it because you classify a group's actions as mine and I just happen to be the target?

Is it because I created a forum that I could keep friends together after you banned them from your forum? Is it because it's a success and you are jealous?

I don't believe I was a true asshole before, but I am now.

You can lose my number, I think I've gotten enough lecture from you.

:frusty:

(For those who like to copy info and funnel it back, you can place your cursor here and on up and select copy.)

Have a great day and isn't having a forum where you can vent great?!

Nhcris
09-26-2015, 01:45 PM
Oh no you didn't!! Pssshhh, don't even give it a second thought. Negative people like that are so not worth your time or energy. You have brought us all together here on JWE and it's a beautiful thing!

I have to admit though, it was pretty funny as people realized yesterday that they had been blocked by this person for months and never even noticed. Some people really have an over-inflated sense of self importance!

zeus
09-26-2015, 01:57 PM
They could have at least addressed you as Mr. Asshole. You are in your 30's now. Some people!

Ken, some people have such pathetic lives that they have nothing better to do. And I have really found out who some of those folks are this year.

Now back to that toilet!

Jeani
09-26-2015, 02:09 PM
Unbelievable!!!!! They need to get a life and move on. I haven't met you in person yet but I sense that you are an easy going, kind, funny, honest and a down to earth kind of guy! Some people just like "drama" and love to create it. Thanks for being you and to "H" with the others!!!! :) :) :)

Laurie
09-26-2015, 02:22 PM
Yes you should not be harrassed and blamed for something you didn't do.
I was one of the people that was blocked and unfriended for reasons unknown but I didn't start the page or join it. Sooo done with them! :wave:
Thank you for our new forum Ken :love_heart:

tee2green
09-26-2015, 02:33 PM
Now back to that toilet!

Yeah, back to that toilet.......both of you! [emoji39]
CPT, I "liked" the page so I'm expecting the ban hammer sometime soon, HHH. Love how you get blamed for everything! Obviously the person who sent you the text thinks that you can control your friends/members like they do.

I "liked" it because it was funny. And it wasn't like it was a death threat or even anything threatening. Whatever. I think I got the cold shoulder in KC from this person considering how we talked on that forum to each other. Actions create reactions. I love you Jokers and love you Ken for creating a place where we can be ourselves! People who make unilateral judgements about others can find other forums more to their liking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nhcris
09-26-2015, 02:39 PM
People who make unilateral judgements about others can find other forums more to their liking.

You have summed it up perfectly @tee2green (http://jweforum.com/member.php?u=100)!

Pat
09-26-2015, 02:45 PM
Ken, we know you didn't do it. That other forum just likes to pretend they are champions of the underdogs, but in the end, they ban them too and talk behind their backs as well. Hypocrites

We also know there is a member here on JWE who is related to another person from the has been forum. Whatever. Here's the good news. We are not doing anything wrong! We are free to speak our minds and have open discussions. Something we could not do before.

Have a nice Saturday everyone.

zeus
09-26-2015, 02:57 PM
There is a particular person that seems to have the power and control over a member here, so unfortunately that person no longer posts or participates here. I see that person lurking from time to time and I am sure they want to be a part of us because I truly do not believe that they are up to no good, but I guess they do not have the balls to do so. But it is truly sad considering these are grown ass adults. Oh well, their loss!

If I ever get to the point that someone has that much control over me please tell me, hit me upside my big head, unfriend me, ban me, whatever it takes!

Moneybags
09-26-2015, 03:14 PM
I've never been banned or blocked from anything. I guess I'm just practically perfect in every way!

http://jweforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3924&d=1443280359

;)

Luv2spin
09-26-2015, 03:18 PM
Just remember Ken, not your monkeys, not your circus. They need to move on :smile:

foamy
09-26-2015, 03:45 PM
It's sad as alot of us really liked her and tried to help and thought we were friends one didn't know what to tell her children cause they ask about her. As for the one that think's your a asshole she did a mass unfriending then a bunch of people blocked her and she threw a fit about it so it's kind of the same thing.

SoCalRob
09-26-2015, 03:49 PM
*shrugs* No clue what's going on. 😏 Just know I am part of an amazing forum. Thanks for being awesome Ken!

Pat
09-26-2015, 04:04 PM
*shrugs* No clue what's going on. �� Just know I am part of an amazing forum. Thanks for being awesome Ken!

You are better off not knowing. :ban:

SoCalRob
09-26-2015, 04:04 PM
You are better off not knowing. :ban:
Haha. After reading some of these posts. I would agree with that.

treyster
09-26-2015, 04:35 PM
Thank god I'm not on Facebook, then I'd know what this thread was about. Ignorance is bliss at this moment for me.

twinslotaddicts
09-26-2015, 05:38 PM
@Ken. As someone who understands probably more than most how it is to just be a nice person and get crapped on for it I'd like to say "WOOOOOOOOOOOO, WAY TO VENT AND LET IT OUT"!!!

Ang

Suze1000
09-26-2015, 07:05 PM
Ken! I appreciate this forum, and all that you do for us. Ignore whoever this person is who is still trying to hurt you.

sondor
09-26-2015, 07:12 PM
I don't get all the Drama...Sorry you always seem to be the target. I have met you and unless you have a alter ego you are not a mean person in any way. Hopefully they just let you be....Your appreciated here.

TheSaltyBaker
09-26-2015, 07:41 PM
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer unless you truly cannot stand to be in the same room with them then just throw rocks...
Seriously, people are ignorant and happy in their unhappy delusional bliss so just try and live your life to the fullest as the happy mellow guy I know you to be. Your actual friends will stay close to you anyways because that's what friends do.

Amber

CPT
09-26-2015, 08:05 PM
Thank You for letting me vent. You didn't have much choice in the matter, I was going to do it anyway! HHH

http://www.bitchesbecrazy.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/plunger.jpeg

phillycub
09-26-2015, 08:26 PM
Some trolls just happen to come out when you least expect them to, Ken. Haters gonna hate! We got you.

Darlene
09-26-2015, 09:01 PM
Damn, I thought all the drama had ended.

QueenB
09-26-2015, 09:12 PM
Ken, I'm sorry that happened to you. Unfortunately it certainly isn't exclusive to the other forum. There are two people in here who blocked me from Facebook, and another who unfriended me because I disagreed with how some things were handled on the FB page. At least that's what I THINK happened, who knows? Funny thing is that I never said a negative word about either of the two people who blocked me-as a matter of fact I defended them in the past. It is what it is, though. People often are not who you thought they were.

zeus
09-26-2015, 09:21 PM
Thank You for letting me vent. You didn't have much choice in the matter, I was going to do it anyway! HHH

http://www.bitchesbecrazy.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/plunger.jpeg
It is your $6 per month forum! [emoji41]

CPT
09-26-2015, 09:31 PM
Damn, I thought all the drama had ended.

Oh it never ends Darlene! I've been a part of many forums, on different topics and there is always drama. It is part of the evolution of a forum I think! I was once part of a gaming forum, where a group of people got tired of the moderators. Hey guess what they started there own forum! I was very well liked on the main gaming forum and I joined their new forum as well. You wouldn't believe the crap I got from that! But when it spills over into real life with a text message or phone call, that's when it's real. I'm glad I got to vent as I feel better as I hope the person who messaged me does!

Ken, I'm sorry that happened to you. Unfortunately it certainly isn't exclusive to the other forum. There are two people in here who blocked me from Facebook, and another who unfriended me because I disagreed with how some things were handled on the FB page. At least that's what I THINK happened, who knows? Funny thing is that I never said a negative word about either of the two people who blocked me-as a matter of fact I defended them in the past. It is what it is, though. People often are not who you thought they were.

Ain't that the truth! I've come across many fake people on the internet and they will be everywhere. As long as you don't text me and call me an asshole, I'm pretty easy to get along with..hehe

It is your $6 per month forum! [emoji41]

Damn right and if you don't like it, you can get your own for just $4 a month if you pay for the whole year! :humble:

MNvegasgal
09-26-2015, 09:43 PM
I Watch real housewives... and I find myself coming back to this post the same way as I do going back to Bravo to watch Trash TV.. I don't want to.. but is such a draw, I just have to see what happens next. Not to make light of someone texting you and calling you an ahole.. that I agree is totally wrong. I just don't know any of the in and outs of the drama.. nor do I know any of the people you are referring to.. so I need to go back and watch all the replays on Bravo! In all seriousness.. I appreciate your allowing me to participate in this forum and all that you do to keep it up and running smoothly.

CPT
09-26-2015, 09:51 PM
I Watch real housewives... and I find myself coming back to this post the same way as I do going back to Bravo to watch Trash TV.. I don't want to.. but is such a draw, I just have to see what happens next. Not to make light of someone texting you and calling you an ahole.. that I agree is totally wrong. I just don't know any of the in and outs of the drama.. nor do I know any of the people you are referring to.. so I need to go back and watch all the replays on Bravo! In all seriousness.. I appreciate your allowing me to participate in this forum and all that you do to keep it up and running smoothly.

Oh don't worry as this person will never call me an asshole in a public forum and they claim they don't even know what's going on over here! You better go back to Bravo for the next train wreck! Haha

TwoArmedBandito
09-27-2015, 06:26 AM
Private text.? Borderline harassment.

seemoreroyals
09-27-2015, 04:11 PM
What does the CA stand for? Shouldn't this thread be entitled NC love?

CPT
09-27-2015, 04:21 PM
What does the CA stand for? Shouldn't this thread be entitled NC love?

California. I have no problems with NC, only a mystery why so many of us were pushed away after an awesome time in Kansas City. But I guess if you listen to CA, we are all horrible bad people, so I definitely understand that! :hopelessness:

seemoreroyals
09-27-2015, 04:29 PM
California. I have no problems with NC, only a mystery why so many of us were pushed away after an awesome time in Kansas City. But I guess if you listen to CA, we are all horrible bad people, so I definitely understand that! :hopelessness:

I too picked up a similar vibe as that experienced by Ida and others from NC at the KC meet and greet. Do not understand her frame of mind or who pissed her off but she was not friendly like she used to be. Like Foamy mentioned I was one of the ones that defended her and still have no idea why she unfriended everyone as has went all in at the other forum. In reading between the lines in this thread it seems like most of the issues being discussed have more to do with NC than with CA. But I do not do Facebook so I am sure I am only privvy to part of the story.

SoCalRob
09-27-2015, 05:51 PM
Everytime I read the title of this post I start singing the Tupac song of the same title in my head.

Credz
09-27-2015, 06:31 PM
The Toochie!!!!!!!!

twinslotaddicts
09-28-2015, 01:56 AM
I just have one little request!!! Think of something else to call whom ever other than California because there are a lot of us pretty wonderful Jokers here. If you need help coming up with a new name I'd be more than happy to help.

Ang

Pat
09-28-2015, 02:07 AM
I just have one little request!!! Think of something else to call whom ever than California because there are a lot of us pretty wonderful Jokers here. If you need help coming up with a new name I'd be more than happy to help.

Ang

I agree Ang.

ReelEmIn
09-28-2015, 02:35 AM
Everytime I read the title of this post I start singing the Tupac song of the same title in my head.

Now let me welcome everybody to the wild Wild West....

SoCalRob
09-28-2015, 02:58 AM
Now let me welcome everybody to the wild Wild West....
A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

CPT
09-28-2015, 09:13 AM
I just have one little request!!! Think of something else to call whom ever other than California because there are a lot of us pretty wonderful Jokers here. If you need help coming up with a new name I'd be more than happy to help.

Ang

Nope, we aren't even going to spend anymore time or effort on this person! I think by the context I made it fairly clear who I was referring to and if you still need a hint, her husband whistles a great tune. Hopefully in all of this some people now realize it's not all rainbows and butterflies. I've learned to keep my mouth closed and to not let ignorant people ruin my day.

With that said, have a great day! :)

NYphoenix
09-28-2015, 02:03 PM
A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

The track hits ya eardrum like a slug to ya chest!

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/28/0bbb90fa1763768ef7edf3ad0e4d732b.jpg

Tupac couldn't have said it any better Ken...keep it REAL homie!

#thuglifeinmiffenburg

SoCalRob
09-28-2015, 04:36 PM
Pack a vest for your Jimmy in the city of sex

Nhcris
09-28-2015, 07:01 PM
CPT, aren't you out of FUCKS yet? I only have a few left and I am keeping them for something far more important. Like what to have for dinner or who I want to win Survivor.

CPT
09-28-2015, 07:10 PM
@CPT (http://jweforum.com/member.php?u=1), aren't you out of FUCKS yet? I only have a few left and I am keeping them for something far more important. Like what to have for dinner or who I want to win Survivor.

I think I'm finally out! I now realize it doesn't matter how many you give, you still get fucked in the end. I preplan my dinners, so I don't need any, anyway! :brick:

nancypants
09-28-2015, 07:54 PM
CPT, aren't you out of FUCKS yet? I only have a few left and I am keeping them for something far more important. Like what to have for dinner or who I want to win Survivor.

Seriously.... Life is short. Don't let little things bother you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tee2green
09-28-2015, 09:40 PM

Omg Chris, you seriously crack me up. I had the shittiest day at work today and needed that laugh.[emoji4]

QueenB
09-29-2015, 12:49 AM
I think I'm finally out! I now realize it doesn't matter how many you give, you still get fucked in the end. I preplan my dinners, so I don't need any, anyway! :brick:

You know, Ken, once you stop giving fucks, the BS will stop. It's done because this person knows you will react and it will bother you. It's no fun to harass someone who doesn't give a shit.

winner01
09-29-2015, 01:19 AM
Thank you CPT for this forum. I have always enjoyed your trip reports. When you left the other forum i didn't know what had happened to you. I finally asked and was told you were BANNED. the reason i was told to pm and they would tell me the story i was not interested in the whys i was just glad that i found your forum through watching videos on youtube. Thanks again for letting me be a part of the Joker Family

MNvegasgal
10-01-2015, 03:09 AM
Ok.. Was just checking SF and was reading a post about Biloxi because I am going in November. Emily specifically posted "power and control" in quotes.. So she is specifically addressing Zeus comment. WTF. Why creep on a forum and pick and choose comments. How do I get myself banned?

BorgataBabe
10-01-2015, 03:23 AM
Ok.. Was just checking SF and was reading a post about Biloxi because I am going in November. Emily specifically posted "power and control" in quotes.. So she is specifically addressing Zeus comment. WTF. Why creep on a forum and pick and choose comments. How do I get myself banned?

Just by saying the above, you may now get yourself banned! Poof!

MNvegasgal
10-01-2015, 03:29 AM
"I hope so.. I refrained from commenting on the post .. I typed it out but didn't hit send. I will re-read my thought tomorrow and if I am still feeling as annoyed by it.. I will send it. I didn't even know who this post was about. But I recognized the words and looked at this thread. Been a long day so I am just going to sleep on it.

zeus
10-01-2015, 08:45 AM
Just by saying the above, you may now get yourself banned! Poof!

It didn't even take that for me to get banned.

zeus
10-01-2015, 08:59 AM

I guess I should feel honored! [emoji41]

darrellk
10-01-2015, 03:15 PM

Just do what I did CeCe and tell them ban me please what are you waiting for ?

MNvegasgal
10-01-2015, 11:02 PM
Just do what I did CeCe and tell them ban me please what are you waiting for ?

I don't know what I was waiting for... just wanted to be Switzerland. I am officially removing it from my list of favorites.. and will not go back.

CPT
10-01-2015, 11:42 PM
I don't know what I was waiting for... just wanted to be Switzerland. I am officially removing it from my list of favorites.. and will not go back.

I really wanted to be Switzerland too. I was basically given a choice to pick a side. The side I picked wasn't very well received with some of the community. I brought my disgust with the angst to a famous Thanksgiving thread that caused a lot of drama. I was then told not to shit in their living room, which is basically what I did. I vented on an online forum for everyone to see. (Like I did in this thread!) In the end my association with the side I chose and the creation of this forum was the end of my time in Switzerland and they sent me packing. I actually chose to leave on my own accord and while I probably would have returned at some point, they made that decision for me. (Which I guess I should be grateful for!)

Honestly when I had this wild idea to just create my own forum, never in a hundred years would I imagine it would turn in to what it is now in such a short time. In a way it's a freedom and just look at it, a bunch of adults socializing. I was told a forum needs rules to survive and it would never work. So far so good and if you can't handle the heat, get outta the damn kitchen!

Ok I gotta stop now, I'll get accused of stirring the pot for attention..sorry. :lol:

MNvegasgal
10-02-2015, 12:34 AM
I was banned from Blonde4ever for expressing that I didn't want to be told, as an adult which forum I could and could not participate in. I didn't like the feeling of being banned.. so I just stayed away from SF and checked in once in a while to see if there was a trip report or a post that would interest me. I didn't post.. just read, because I didn't feel I had any friendships built or interaction with any members after the whole Bruhaha that ended in the creation of this forum. I have found my home, where I can share my love of all things gambling, as well as life stories with a great group of people. I look forward to meeting my first forum member in Biloxi in November, and the rest of you in the years to come!

dvandentop
10-02-2015, 01:04 AM
Their forum M&G best one has never held a candle to the ones we have had on this board so far :D
they just be jelly

BorgataBabe
10-02-2015, 01:57 AM
I was banned from Blonde4ever for expressing that I didn't want to be told, as an adult which forum I could and could not participate in. I didn't like the feeling of being banned.. so I just stayed away from SF and checked in once in a while to see if there was a trip report or a post that would interest me. I didn't post.. just read, because I didn't feel I had any friendships built or interaction with any members after the whole Bruhaha that ended in the creation of this forum. I have found my home, where I can share my love of all things gambling, as well as life stories with a great group of people. I look forward to meeting my first forum member in Biloxi in November, and the rest of you in the years to come!
MNvegasgal, are you meeting Mimi in Biloxi? I so want to go to Biloxi! Maybe in another 5 years. Have fun on your first mini meet and we embrace you here!

MNvegasgal
10-02-2015, 02:03 AM
MNvegasgal, are you meeting Mimi in Biloxi? I so want to go to Biloxi! Maybe in another 5 years. Have fun on your first mini meet and we embrace you here!

I am going to meet Mary9915. We are going to be on the same flight out of Minneapolis.. and staying at the Beau! So my frusturation with someone else led me to something very positive with a JOKER.. Turning Lemons into LEMONADE (just going to add some VODKA).

twinslotaddicts
10-02-2015, 02:14 AM
I am going to meet Mary9915. We are going to be on the same flight out of Minneapolis.. and staying at the Beau! So my frusturation with someone else led me to something very positive with a JOKER.. Turning Lemons into LEMONADE (just going to add some VODKA).

Cheers to your very first meeting and I also hope to some day soon meet you!! Oh yes and as a person who spent many years in "Switzerland" until I was forced out....the grass isn't always greener on the other side EXCEPT in THIS CASE HERE!!

Ang

Ang

MNvegasgal
10-02-2015, 02:19 AM
I am coming to Tahoe next summer. Come hell or high water I am going to make that happen. Then I can meet all you fun folks!!!

twinslotaddicts
10-02-2015, 02:29 AM
I am coming to Tahoe next summer. Come hell or high water I am going to make that happen. Then I can meet all you fun folks!!!

Tahoe was one of the BEST get togethers ever!!!! I highly recommend attending there and Coushatta!!

Ang

MNvegasgal
10-02-2015, 02:31 AM
Coushatta looks like a blast too.. So they are both on my to do list. I think I can convince DH to do Tahoe.. As he is an avid golfer and that will be my BAIT!-

BorgataBabe
10-02-2015, 03:00 AM
MNvegasgal, have fun with Mary9915 in Biloxi. I also can't wait to do Tahoe but it will be a few years away. Have fun for me and maybe you'll make to AC one year?

RiverSong
10-02-2015, 03:07 AM
I was banned from Blonde's board too...just for joining this one SMH MNvegasgal.

MNvegasgal
10-02-2015, 03:27 AM
I was banned from Blonde's board too...just for joining this one SMH MNvegasgal.

Ridicules. Don't you want to meet her like on the pretty women scene.. And say "Big Mistake

Jackpot
10-02-2015, 04:09 AM

That's just crazy!! Don't give it another thought, you are a wonderful lady and don't deserve that kind of treatment, shame on her!!!

phillycub
10-02-2015, 05:03 AM

easy - post a picture with a Blow Up Doll like I did. Never took one look back either. BESA MI CULOOOOOOOOOO LOL

phillycub
10-02-2015, 05:06 AM

that's another RATCHET you don't need to worry about....very nasty woman who started sh*t just to make herself look good. I know Halloween is her favorite time of year, she can truly show her mask in public! Trash.

phillycub
10-02-2015, 05:10 AM
That's just crazy!! Don't give it another thought, you are a wonderful lady and don't deserve that kind of treatment, shame on her!!!

IF she was on a stamp, I wouldn't know which side to spit on! I despise people like her. Nasty, vile, atrocious and homely.

foamy
10-02-2015, 11:49 AM
easy - post a picture with a Blow Up Doll like I did. Never took one look back either. BESA MI CULOOOOOOOOOO LOL
Since when do you know Italian I thought you were Polish

Sent from my XT1042 using Tapatalk

Mimi
10-02-2015, 01:18 PM
Oh how I wish I was heading to Biloxi, HHH!!

FL Mary
10-02-2015, 03:36 PM
Oh my, I'm so glad I don't know what is going on.

SoCalRob
10-02-2015, 05:13 PM

I thought it was Spanish?

foamy
10-02-2015, 05:14 PM
I think it means kiss my ass in Italian

slotjunkie
10-02-2015, 05:25 PM
Oh my, I'm so glad I don't know what is going on.
ditto . . . ignorance is bliss and I am oh, so, blissful !!! CPT - keep doing what you're doing; we love it!!

SoCalRob
10-02-2015, 05:36 PM
I think it means kiss my ass in Italian

Googled it...It's Spanish for Kiss My Ass according to google.

foamy
10-02-2015, 06:06 PM
Googled it...It's Spanish for Kiss My Ass according to google.

I didn't think it was spelled right but that's real close to Italian also.

CPT
10-02-2015, 07:49 PM
But don't worry, I got off work at 2:30 today and already have cleaned the toilet. So no interruptions on my Friday night this week! HHH

sondor
10-02-2015, 08:21 PM
I didn't think it was spelled right but that's real close to Italian also.

I think Italian is Batcha ma Gulu...or something close. Some kid told me to say that to someone's dad, who was Italian, and it got me smacked....

foamy
10-02-2015, 08:26 PM
I think Italian is Batcha ma Gulu...or something close. Some kid told me to say that to someone's dad, who was Italian, and it got me smacked....

I thought it was basa ma coola but they are really pretty close.

sondor
10-02-2015, 08:34 PM
I thought it was basa ma coola but they are really pretty close.

Well sir, I would say you are closer Baciami il culo...But it pronounced Basa me culu...Gotta love the internet

Big Mac
10-02-2015, 09:00 PM

Unbelievable they could ban you the nicest person on the planet..Their loss our gain...

TwoArmedBandito
10-03-2015, 12:01 AM
Kiss my grits!

phillycub
10-03-2015, 01:28 AM

Besa in Spanish. Baccia in Italian. Baccia mi culooooooooooo lol