PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!!

mrvegashotslots01
10-12-2015, 04:27 PM
Sorry I havent posted in a few weeks nothing good to report. Gambling has been crap here in vegas. Seems like everyone I talk to just isnt having any luck. Hopefully it turns around soon [emoji49] feeling annoyed

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Jeani
10-12-2015, 05:17 PM
Sorry I havent posted in a few weeks nothing good to report. Gambling has been crap here in vegas. Seems like everyone I talk to just isnt having any luck. Hopefully it turns around soon [emoji49] feeling annoyed

mrvegashotslots01 I went to Vegas for the first time the end of August and only a couple of wins were over $200. Nothing that even kept me playing. I had fun but it would have been better if I could have won enough to keep playing. :( :(

sassycat
10-12-2015, 05:41 PM

Know the feeling! Didn't even play much when we went there in August.
You are right Jeanie - hard to keep playing when you don't hit anything.

dvandentop
10-12-2015, 05:51 PM
Yeah a few friends of mine who play high limit slots have not had any awesome hits either so it is hard to want to get excited about making a trip there if even the locals are not winning