PDA

View Full Version : Virgin America deals from Dallas to vegas

nighthawk66
10-15-2015, 04:42 PM
This sounds like an awesome deal although I am only paying $41 each way for Halloween on southwest

Luckylinda123
10-15-2015, 05:55 PM
That's a great deal

seemoreroyals
10-15-2015, 06:39 PM
Sounds like a great deal. So 2 people can fly RT to Vegas from DFW for $100? Any idea what the total would be once they add fees? We have never flown Virgin before but do you get to take any carry on luggage with that or do you have to pay extra? And that is DFW or is that out of Love Field?

nighthawk66
10-15-2015, 06:55 PM
Sounds like a great deal. So 2 people can fly RT to Vegas from DFW for $100? Any idea what the total would be once they add fees? We have never flown Virgin before but do you get to take any carry on luggage with that or do you have to pay extra? And that is DFW or is that out of Love Field?
It's out of love field
Looks like check bag is $25 each
I have never flown them either

seemoreroyals
10-15-2015, 06:57 PM
It's out of love field
Looks like check bag is $25 each
I have never flown them either

Wondering if you can bring anything on? I know with Spirit they charge you for everything including carry ons. I like the fact that they fly out of Love Field.

nighthawk66
10-15-2015, 07:01 PM
Think carry on is still free as did not see on fee page

dvandentop
10-15-2015, 07:28 PM
shit must be nice i am looking at $500pp if i want to go next weekend maybe more ughhhh

Nhcris
10-20-2015, 04:03 PM
I've flown Virgin a couple times and really like them, but no more non-stops to Vegas so I've moved on - HHH. No charge for carry ons and really nice airplanes. I would definitely give them a try if the price is right. Their fares seem to bounce all over the place though so check for awhile before you book unless you see a crazy good fare like the one on the original post!

20cardmg
10-24-2015, 01:07 AM
I've flown Virgin a couple times and really like them, but no more non-stops to Vegas so I've moved on - HHH. No charge for carry ons and really nice airplanes. I would definitely give them a try if the price is right. Their fares seem to bounce all over the place though so check for awhile before you book unless you see a crazy good fare like the one on the original post!

Hey Cris..I flew them direct from JFK I think