PDA

View Full Version : Venetian/Palazzo comps

nhmajik
03-10-2015, 05:00 PM
Does anyone happen to know what the April MSO offer or the April BDay offer is? When I click on them it goes right back to the list of offers- they list of offers available for 3 months but can't see any of them. A host booked my three night stay and said to let him know what offer we wanted when it got closer because at time of booking it was too early for Aprils offers. Just wondering if anyone knows what those codes mean. TIA

hlaburg
03-10-2015, 09:57 PM
Don't worry about codes.

If you can't see your offers I would email your host and ask him to send you a list of offers you have so you can pick from one....

Evoni
03-10-2015, 11:13 PM
The offers are different for everyone depending on your ADT with Grazie. As Leah suggested I would also call or email my host to go over offers, but you can also just call up VIP marketing and have them do it for you before telling your host what offer you want to use. My May MSO offer which is good starting now is better then April's for some reason so I just wrote to my host last night to have him switch my reservation to the May MSO.

goldengreeke
03-11-2015, 12:26 AM
Mine is the same every single month of the year. $300 FP, $50 F&B, and 3 nights in a luxury suite....low level Gold :bored:

nhmajik
03-11-2015, 10:34 AM
Thank you everyone, I will call today and see. I just didn't want to bother the host (or whatever he is) by asking him to go down the list with me. I think it is stupid they don't show you the actual offer. The last mailer I got was the Yardbird one, which ends April 12. 699

Evoni
03-11-2015, 09:51 PM
Most of my Grazie offers online are showing the details of my various offers. Even if your offers aren't doing that it should pop up and give the telephone number to call and not just return to the offer screen. Do you perhaps have pop up's turned off on your browser?

nhmajik
03-12-2015, 07:00 PM
Most of my Grazie offers online are showing the details of my various offers. Even if your offers aren't doing that it should pop up and give the telephone number to call and not just return to the offer screen. Do you perhaps have pop up's turned off on your browser?

Yeah, not sure what was going on with my offers. When I pressed on it it looped around and went back to all the offers again- no it didn't show a number and still don't. I tried on PC & iPad did the same thing. I ended up just calling to find out. Yes, I understand offers are different for everyone...was hoping someone knew that code. I like to see/know my offers ahead so I can pick the best one. Thanks Evoni