PDA

View Full Version : New Gold Fish Deluxe Slot

Evoni
01-07-2016, 01:58 AM
For anyone who is a fan like me of the original Gold Fish slot I fell in love with the new one at Aria during NYE. Saw a man get a 2k hand pay on it, wish it had been me! For those interested I have a live play video of the new game and it has all the bonuses in it though sadly I sucked this trip on the Fish Food bonus.

https://youtu.be/uFTVUQL90Aw

TwoArmedBandito
01-07-2016, 04:21 AM
I watched your vid and the game looks fun. Potential for big wins while having fun while playing . Wish you had got the handy though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

dvandentop
01-07-2016, 04:32 AM
i have some good videos on it as well. the new cabinet is great although if ya set a drink on the ledge it can seem to lock up machine.

it is hit or miss if the game is cold it is cold for a while. i had some ok luck max betting and min betting as well.

i like they brought back some of the g+ deluxe sounds like wins counting up and big win music

Evoni
01-07-2016, 08:18 AM
I watched your vid and the game looks fun. Potential for big wins while having fun while playing . Wish you had got the handy though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Me too, hope it happens next trip!

i have some good videos on it as well. the new cabinet is great although if ya set a drink on the ledge it can seem to lock up machine.

it is hit or miss if the game is cold it is cold for a while. i had some ok luck max betting and min betting as well.

i like they brought back some of the g+ deluxe sounds like wins counting up and big win music

I can testify for do not sit your drink on the nice ledge which seems perfect to hold it. I couldn't pick during a bonus and even had a slot attendant there to help me and it took us both 10 minutes to figure out the issue was my drink on the slot, LOL!

Jeani
01-07-2016, 01:24 PM
Loved your video! I'm looking forward to playing this and hopefully my local will get it in. Thanks :)

charlie50
01-07-2016, 01:49 PM
good vid . i like this game

Slymustanglady
01-07-2016, 05:13 PM
I watched this on FB last night. loved it! Hope we get this at our locals soon.

SoCalRob
01-07-2016, 07:41 PM
So glad you got a lot of filming on this machine...When I saw it at G2E I was barely able to play it, but since I'm a huge fan of the Gold Fish themes I was super excited to see it. I hope I get a chance to play it sometime soon. Thanks for sharing Diana! Happy you got to capture every single bonus and those graphics are fantastic...it's like they were trying to create a club atmosphere with all those lights and the bass.

sondor
01-07-2016, 10:10 PM
Thanks for the look at the game, I would give it a try.

Georgiagambler
01-08-2016, 01:09 AM
Thanks for the video. I use to love Race for the Gold too but it's hard to find. I was sad that it is no longer at Palazzo. I will have to give this new one a try.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk