View Full Version : MLIFE Suite access all in one spot

dvandentop
01-15-2016, 04:13 AM
Here is a good page showing all the high end rooms for mlife in one spot
not sure how i came across it tonight
http://mgmresortsluxurysuites.com/#introPage

slotbender
01-15-2016, 04:37 AM
It's nice to see what they have to offer (thanks for the link) but all of that would be a waste for me. When I'm in LV the last place that you will find me is in my room. All I need is a place for 5 to 6 hrs. a day to lay my head, a bathroom, and a coffee maker (drink 2 cups to wake-up before showering - this way no chance of slip & fall in the tub, hhh).

Mauretania
01-15-2016, 06:40 PM
Interesting. Perhaps not enough high rollers to fill up the high end suites?

This reminds me of NYE. Years ago, all the rooms on the Strip were blocked for gamblers over NYE. The only other time that occurred was Super Bowl weekend.
Now anyone can visit during those dates but they are expensive.

dvandentop
01-15-2016, 07:31 PM
Interesting. Perhaps not enough high rollers to fill up the high end suites?

This reminds me of NYE. Years ago, all the rooms on the Strip were blocked for gamblers over NYE. The only other time that occurred was Super Bowl weekend.
Now anyone can visit during those dates but they are expensive.
They probably don't mind renting them out if it is during the week or during slow times if people having access and are willing to pay for them

hytail
01-16-2016, 02:30 AM
Hotel32 still alive?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dvandentop
01-16-2016, 04:14 PM
Hotel32 still alive?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah that place is pretty popular among monte carlo fans. U thought they closed it?

I was surprised at the room prices for there not bad with platinum discount if I ever had to pay for a room.

bluesfan
01-19-2016, 01:41 AM
I stayed at Hotel 32 and wrote about it on my last trip report! Not hard to get a comped room there! It is really nice!

Pat
01-19-2016, 03:43 PM
I was in Vegas this past weekend and when we checked into Bellagio, the guy next to me demanded the biggest suite they had.

dvandentop
01-19-2016, 08:58 PM
I was in Vegas this past weekend and when we checked into Bellagio, the guy next to me demanded the biggest suite they had.

he shoulda seen this site then he coulda asked for it by name LOL

Pat
01-19-2016, 09:03 PM
he shoulda seen this site then he coulda asked for it by name LOL

He kept referring to the suite with the blue sky. He could barely speak English so the poor girl behind the counter was having a hard time helping him.

Then another guy comes in and basically throws his itinerary back at the girl and said he's not staying he has to go to NY and then he announced he is not paying for anything on the sheet either. It was about two pages long of charges. He was beyond rude and the girl told him he had to pay for it. He said nope. Take it up with my host and she said "sir, that's your job and I will just charge your credit card and you can work it out". I was giggling when she said that. He basically just walked out. There are just assholes everywhere who are so self important.

dvandentop
01-19-2016, 09:13 PM
He kept referring to the suite with the blue sky. He could barely speak English so the poor girl behind the counter was having a hard time helping him.

Then another guy comes in and basically throws his itinerary back at the girl and said he's not staying he has to go to NY and then he announced he is not paying for anything on the sheet either. It was about two pages long of charges. He was beyond rude and the girl told him he had to pay for it. He said nope. Take it up with my host and she said "sir, that's your job and I will just charge your credit card and you can work it out". I was giggling when she said that. He basically just walked out. There are just assholes everywhere who are so self important.

what a tool i feel sorry for those front desk people with how arrogant some of these people are at vegas hotels.

Mauretania
01-19-2016, 09:49 PM
I've only witnessed crap like that at VIP check-in rooms.

bluesfan
01-20-2016, 01:01 AM
Yep - agree Pat!

Pat
01-20-2016, 01:06 AM
I've only witnessed crap like that at VIP check-in rooms.

It was the VIP room. This same trip, we ate breakfast at the Bellagio cafe, and as you leave there is a bowl with wrapped mints. An older couple (older than me), ask if they could take a mint and the hostess said "of course". They took four huge handfuls and stuffed them in their pockets and went on their merry way. WTF?? is up with people?

dvandentop
01-20-2016, 01:38 AM
LMAO I laugh that u had to put older then me comment haha :D :D made me smile

Pat
01-20-2016, 01:52 AM
Yeah dvandentop, I keep forgetting how old I am. Yuck

twinslotaddicts
01-21-2016, 01:42 AM
Yeah dvandentop, I keep forgetting how old I am. Yuck

Age is just a number and you are young at heart and fun!!

Ang