PDA

View Full Version : Another one of these people thinking they won

kdk
02-10-2016, 08:35 AM
here we go again- This time was at Blue Chip in Michigan City.

http://abc7chicago.com/archive/9422723/

This wasn't even a progressive, was just her freeplay loading in. The news just loves to cover these things I guess.

slotbender
02-10-2016, 10:03 AM
All slots have postings on them that state, "Malfunction voids all plays and pays". Apparently, this woman wasn't paying attention and didn't realize in the beginning that her slot had malfunctioned? Thanks for posting!

CPT
02-10-2016, 10:16 AM
I remember this, it is from back in 2014. Poor gal doesn't even like steak! Since it was free play, they should have thrown her like $1k and send her on her way. I wonder if there are any updates out there and how she made out?

kdk
02-10-2016, 07:18 PM
I remember this, it is from back in 2014. Poor gal doesn't even like steak! Since it was free play, they should have thrown her like $1k and send her on her way. I wonder if there are any updates out there and how she made out?

yeah, you are right, this is an old one. People were posting this on facebook like it just happened!

CPT
02-10-2016, 07:42 PM
yeah, you are right, this is an old one. People were posting this on facebook like it just happened!

My friends are posting snowfall forecasts for storms like 2 years ago and people are all shocked. People get stupid on Facebook..hehe
Still a cool story though, from what I could research, nothing else came out of it.