PDA

View Full Version : Ghost/Paranormal Activity in Palazzo Hotel Rm. in Vegas

CPT
02-14-2016, 11:44 PM
A member of the Five Hundy by Midnight Facebook group posted this video. Kinda creepy!
She said it's room 15-711.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o4hUmLPNcw&feature=youtu.be

Pat
02-14-2016, 11:48 PM
did it ever occur to the person to throw the phone in the toilet or in a trash can somewhere outside of the room? Or how about this? Call the front desk?

CPT
02-14-2016, 11:50 PM
did it ever occur to the person to throw the phone in the toilet or in a trash can somewhere outside of the room? Or how about this? Call the front desk?

She said she did call the front desk, here is the video description:

Video of Ghost Child being Mischievous: Stayed at Palazzo in Vegas on Thursday, Feb. 11th. This is the first time I experienced a ghost or paranormal activity in a hotel room. At 3:30 am, a small child kept ringing my room. Being mischievous I suspect. This went on every 10 minutes for an hour. Finally, I called the front desk and requested they put a " Do Not Disturb" on my phone. Meaning, my phone won't ring until I request them to cancel it. 1/2 hr later kid calls again. This time I'm sleepy, tired and pissed. Called the agent again to make sure the feature was activated. Yes, they said. Kid called again. I'm perplexed. How in the hell is he getting through my line? Decided I'll fix it for good I pulled the line out the back of the phone. U think the little "rugrat" was done? HELL NO!! He called again. That phone is dead as a doorknob. There is no dial tone. There was no cord when I talked to the kid and all IT did was make muffled noises. Then I realized I just experienced a paranormal incident. Prior to the phone calls, I experienced some weird incidents that couldn't be explained. The lights in the bathroom were off but came on again. I didn't do it. Then I was in bed reading and I thought I saw the top of a kid's head going pass the foot of my bed but I explain it away as the TV lights flickering. The next morning I spoke to a supervisor at the front desk to ask for another room. I showed them the video and they looked at me wide-eyed. The supervisor said she heard ghost stories from guests but this is the first time she saw it captured on video. They moved me immediately.

dsmack
02-15-2016, 12:30 AM
Awesome! I want that room [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MNvegasgal
02-15-2016, 12:30 AM
NO Freaking way.. I would have been out of there in a heart beat. That is creepy.

Pat
02-15-2016, 01:01 AM
I would have been out of that room in a heartbeat

slotbender
02-15-2016, 01:29 AM
I guess this person didn't have their lucky rabbits foot with them - no mojo? hhh

Evoni
02-15-2016, 02:09 AM
There are 3 phones in the Palazzo room and she makes no mention of being able to disconnect the other 2 phones, one of which is connected to the wall in the bathroom. If the other phones were connected and given this phone has a mobile handset I think that could still cause it to ring even though the base it is sitting on is disconnected. As far as the other stuff in her description it won't be the first time someone has a overly active imagination.

dvandentop
02-15-2016, 03:47 AM
There are 3 phones in the Palazzo room and she makes no mention of being able to disconnect the other 2 phones, one of which is connected to the wall in the bathroom. If the other phones were connected and given this phone has a mobile handset I think that could still cause it to ring even though the base it is sitting on is disconnected. As far as the other stuff in her description it won't be the first time someone has a overly active imagination.
Yep exactly this handheld unit would work when sat on the same other style unit. Call her out on her comments lol

hytail
02-15-2016, 04:00 AM
My first thought was the handheld unit has a rechargeable battery. Even though the base is disconnected it may still send/receive if "any" power and other base units in the room are still connected (live). But still creepy none the less.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

foamy
02-17-2016, 06:32 PM
Well as most of you know our store is haunted and I have a new guy working here and he saw a ghost last week and freaked out. hhh There has been at least 10 people that has seen it me included but like I told him don't worry he won't eat your lunch or nothing like that he just walks around and then disappears it's crazy.

TwoArmedBandito
02-17-2016, 07:47 PM
Well as most of you know our store is haunted and I have a new guy working here and he saw a ghost last week and freaked out. hhh There has been at least 10 people that has seen it me included but like I told him don't worry he won't eat your lunch or nothing like that he just walks around and then disappears it's crazy.
Have you tried to figure out who he was?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

foamy
02-17-2016, 07:48 PM
Have you tried to figure out who he was?

I think there's more than one and I think one is my dad.

Sent from my XT1042 using Tapatalk

Marilyn
02-17-2016, 08:27 PM

You never got it on surveillance camera?

foamy
02-17-2016, 08:28 PM
You never got it on surveillance camera?
Are you kidding we are n Iowa we don't have any of that stuff

Marilyn
02-17-2016, 08:31 PM
My mom used to say: "Don't be afraid of ghosts, it's the living that can do you harm."

Still scary any way.

charlie50
02-17-2016, 09:08 PM

WHO YA Gonna Call........810

Mary9915
02-18-2016, 03:18 PM

Oh wow, that's so cool Foamy! How often do you see your ghost? Is it an old building?

foamy
02-18-2016, 03:21 PM
Oh wow, that's so cool Foamy! How often do you see your ghost? Is it an old building?

Not very often I've worked here since 1976 and only seen it 4 times. Our building was built in the late 1800's.

ChellesBelles
02-18-2016, 03:30 PM
HHH... "won't eat your lunch or anything. .." Classic Foamy!

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

TwoArmedBandito
02-18-2016, 04:17 PM
Leave some strawberry pie out for it. Maybe it'll show up more often.

tee2green
02-18-2016, 05:22 PM
Leave some strawberry pie out for it. Maybe it'll show up more often.

Only if it's related to zeus, HHH

zeus
02-18-2016, 05:23 PM
Only if it's related to zeus, HHH

[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Marilyn
02-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Taken at Thanksgiving at my house 2011. Pic of my daughter:

foamy
02-19-2016, 04:34 PM
Taken at Thanksgiving at my house 2011. Pic of my daughter:

Damn that's cool. I can see a face and arm.

nancypants
02-22-2016, 05:28 PM
What was that lady on? Want what she had! Hhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foamy
06-03-2016, 03:47 PM
We had another ghost sighting this morning a guy that works for me saw it he came up to the front scared shitless and had huge goose bumps on his arm I told him go back and get to work he won't bother you. hhh

Mimi
06-03-2016, 04:20 PM
We had another ghost sighting this morning a guy that works for me saw it he came up to the front scared shitless and had huge goose bumps on his arm I told him go back and get to work he won't bother you. hhh
Lol, hardass!

tee2green
06-03-2016, 04:20 PM
Well if sales ever drop you can always charge admission to the store to see the ghost!

owls
06-03-2016, 06:02 PM

Just saying....

foamy
06-03-2016, 06:12 PM

Just saying....

We have nice ghost's here they won't bother you at all.

clemi
06-04-2016, 12:32 AM
We have nice ghost's here they won't bother you at all.

Shoot you guys didn't take me to meet your ghost friends hhh

foamy
06-04-2016, 12:32 AM
Shoot you guys didn't take me to meet your ghost friends hhh
You hardly ever see him

slotmanjack
06-07-2016, 08:53 PM
Our neighbors house has a ghost Iam thinking it was the mother from 3 neighbors ago.

They moved out after mother died, another family bought the house and moved out 6 months later. New family moves in very nice. less than a month living there they ask me if a lady died in that house.

I say ya, she passed away about a year ago. Dad tells me only him and his eldest son can see her.

Always in the same spot. They called a preist to do a blessing but didnt work.