PDA

View Full Version : Any Aria slot tournies coming up.

ripper
02-24-2016, 09:19 PM
Aria used to have them listed on their website. Can't find them now. Bellagio, MGM and Mandalay all do. Just want to know if Aria has a tourny coming up in the next month and i hate asking my Host especially if i dont know if i can go.

Thanks.

zeus
02-24-2016, 10:17 PM
Ripper, I have not seen any or received an offer by snail mail recently that always lists upcoming tournaments

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ripper
02-24-2016, 10:38 PM
Thanks. I never get anything in the mail anymore! Not for years. I always rely on emailing hosts but i know i am a small fish with them so i hate bothering them over slot tournaments. I snoop around google but that rarely works either. I dont know why they try to hide them. Put them on your website!

dvandentop
02-24-2016, 11:55 PM
Fuck no only one aria is having is he damn mlife invitational in September how stupid idk why they cut down . By House told me it was because they were having too many conflicting dates with the other properties which is bullshit.

Get in with Bellagio they still are having four or five $500 buy-in ones

Oh well gives me a chance to take up cosmo on matching offers

touche22
02-24-2016, 11:55 PM
I used to get them every month it seemed. Can't remember the last one I saw it's been so long. Strangely, despite having only ever stayed at Aria I have been getting invites to Bellagio tournies regularly in their place

dvandentop
02-25-2016, 12:18 AM
I used to get them every month it seemed. Can't remember the last one I saw it's been so long. Strangely, despite having only ever stayed at Aria I have been getting invites to Bellagio tournies regularly in their place
I think they are trying to combine players from each prop for tourneys will get the low down this weekend

ripper
02-25-2016, 01:54 AM
Please do. That makes sense that they dont have them listed on Aria's site anymore. Aria was my go to for tournys but i like Bellagio just as well. I have not done a tourny there though but have a host and im sure she can get me in. They all seem to be going to the 500 buy in. Mandalay still has free ones. Now that i think about it i may have done one at Bellagio. Either way, it was an excuse to get me on the plane!

dvandentop
02-25-2016, 05:16 AM
Please do. That makes sense that they dont have them listed on Aria's site anymore. Aria was my go to for tournys but i like Bellagio just as well. I have not done a tourny there though but have a host and im sure she can get me in. They all seem to be going to the 500 buy in. Mandalay still has free ones. Now that i think about it i may have done one at Bellagio. Either way, it was an excuse to get me on the plane!

just got this email from my bellagio host

3/17-19……………………….Luck Be Dublin Slot Tournament ($5k buy-in)

4/1-3…………………………….American Country Music Party for a Cause + Awards

6/9-11………………………………Big Money Challenge Slot Tournament(5k,10k,15k)

7/7-9…………………………250k Camp Wanna Winna Slot Tournament($500 buy-in)

7/21-23………………………………Corp $2 MILLION Slot Tournament($5k buy-in)

8/18-20……………………………..Corp Mlife $750k Slot Tournament($500 buy-in)

8/18-21……………………………….Fall Giveaway

9/24……………………………………….I Heart Radio

9/29-10/1………………….Million Dollar Country Classic Slot Tournament(5k buy-in)

10/13-15…………………….Rocket to Riches Slot Tournament ($500 buy-in)

*all events subject to change and based on availability*

MNvegasgal
02-25-2016, 01:39 PM
Derek, Not to hijack but the Beau is having a tournament when you are there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dvandentop
02-25-2016, 02:12 PM
Derek, Not to hijack but the Beau is having a tournament when you are there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nice is it a buy in?? post some details if you dont mind... maybe i can see if i can get in depending on schedule.
the bad thing about tourneys is they do eat up alot of time on friday and saturdays so does take time away from if you want to be able to hit various places.

MNvegasgal
02-25-2016, 04:23 PM
I will see if I have the email somewhere.. The invite is at home. I thought of you right away when I saw it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dvandentop
02-25-2016, 04:46 PM
I will see if I have the email somewhere.. The invite is at home. I thought of you right away when I saw it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks appreciate it once you get home!