PDA

View Full Version : Beau- Rivage offer - flight and $800 FP

Kimsa70
03-04-2016, 10:33 PM
I just got around to opening some mail and I got an offer to fly out of the airport 10 minutes from my house for a comp 3 night stay at Beau along with $800 FP. Only problem is the flight is 8 days after I get back from my April Vegas trip. :(

Has anyone played slots at the Beau? What's it like? I don't expect Vegas, but it's an MGM property so I'm interested on how it stacks up.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

touche22
03-04-2016, 10:35 PM
Win or break even at Vegas and it's a go?

michelelovesvegas
03-04-2016, 10:47 PM
I always have fun playing at the Beau. Never had a HP there but lots of 600-900 wins. I think I like the HL room, but usually I am shit faced when I go in there, so who knows. Will be heading to Biloxi March 17 and plan on playing there some. Drink service can be iffy. There are lots of slots.

dvandentop
03-04-2016, 10:49 PM
I just got around to opening some mail and I got an offer to fly out of the airport 10 minutes from my house for a comp 3 night stay at Beau along with $800 FP. Only problem is the flight is 8 days after I get back from my April Vegas trip. :(

Has anyone played slots at the Beau? What's it like? I don't expect Vegas, but it's an MGM property so I'm interested on how it stacks up.

Thanks!

I am going in 2 weeks will give full report!! Do it!! Better paybacks then Vegas also.

Kimsa70
03-04-2016, 10:54 PM
I am going in 2 weeks will give full report!! Do it!! Better paybacks then Vegas also.
I'm seriously thinking about it. Would have to lower my Vegas budget. Or just win alot in Vegas!

I'm gonna call about it tomorrow and see if they have any May, not April.

Good luck and I'll be following along with your report!

dvandentop
03-04-2016, 10:55 PM
I'm seriously thinking about it. Would have to lower my Vegas budget. Or just win alot in Vegas!

I'm gonna call about it tomorrow and see if they have any May, not April.

Good luck and I'll be following along with your report!

I would do it just to experience some place completely new. Like tahoe for me I hope to have a newbie big weekend in biloxi lol

Elf70
03-04-2016, 11:02 PM
Kimsa once you get a Beau offer you should start getting them monthly - or more often if they run the flight out of your specific airport more. I get the same offer with $800 FreePlay and plan on trying it out one of these days. I seem to always have a Vegas trip already planned when my offers come and have the same concerns about diluting my bankroll. I believe that tier credits accumulate much slower at Beau (1 point per $10 coin in) not that it matters much since your already platinum. Also I'm pretty sure they always use express comps for food instead of offering backend comps - which is another reason I haven't gone. I want backend comps if I earn them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kimsa70
03-04-2016, 11:07 PM
Kimsa once you get a Beau offer you should start getting them monthly - or more often if they run the flight out of your specific airport more. I get the same offer with $800 FreePlay and plan on trying it out one of these days. I seem to always have a Vegas trip already planned when my offers come and have the same concerns about diluting my bankroll. I believe that tier credits accumulate much slower at Beau (1 point per $10 coin in) not that it matters much since your already platinum. Also I'm pretty sure they always use express comps for food instead of offering backend comps - which is another reason I haven't gone. I want backend comps if I earn them!

Thanks for the extra info. I have almost $1900 of express comps I never use cause all my food gets comped in Vegas. Maybe this would be a way to use them!

dvandentop
03-04-2016, 11:12 PM
Yeah mnvegasgal said that express comps accrue quicker.

Mimi
03-04-2016, 11:56 PM
We will be there first week of April. Looking forward to checking out the new HL room. You should do it Kim!! Also there is a nice Hardrock next door.

treyster
03-05-2016, 12:42 AM
Once you call in about one you will get that Beau offer from every airport within 350 miles.....my mailbox is living proof. I now get a Beau junket offer from 12 different airports and I've never taken one.

FL Mary
03-05-2016, 03:07 AM
I love the Beau Rivage and go there often. I think they have a good slot selection. Let me know if you decide to take the offer. I may be able to meet you there.

Kimsa70
03-05-2016, 09:59 AM
I love the Beau Rivage and go there often. I think they have a good slot selection. Let me know if you decide to take the offer. I may be able to meet you there.
Mary, I'll let you know if/when I'm going and would love to meet up if you can. :)

Darlene
03-05-2016, 03:56 PM
The Beau if a beautiful property and has a decent slot selection and is within walking distance to the Hard Rock, it's a bit of a hike to Harrah's but I love Biloxi and am hoping to get back there soon. I lost my entire BR the last time I was there on those damn babies. Sad thing was I was on my way to the room with most of my BR intact when those damn babies suckered me in. I think you should book the offer and then cancel if you decide not to go. From what I have been told, the flights fill up fast.

dvandentop
03-05-2016, 04:00 PM
Hell free flight and $800 fp is good I saw someone else had a junket to beau and was bitching it was $589 per person their offer sucks

goldengreeke
03-05-2016, 04:02 PM
If I ever got an offer like that I would be on the first flight out! Hell, I wouldn't even care where the destination was lol

dvandentop
03-06-2016, 05:10 AM
If I ever got an offer like that I would be on the first flight out! Hell, I wouldn't even care where the destination was lol
For sure. Buddy same here. Especially when combo with free flight

goldengreeke
03-06-2016, 05:42 AM
For sure. Buddy same here. Especially when combo with free flight Hell yes, even if was to Deadwood in the middle of January!

dvandentop
03-06-2016, 07:15 PM
Hell yes, even if was to Deadwood in the middle of January!
You get your choice of machines in the winter for sure usually alot less people there.

Georgiagambler
03-07-2016, 02:41 AM
What dates will you be in Vegas?

Kimsa70
03-07-2016, 11:21 AM
What dates will you be in Vegas?

Gg, I'll be in Vegas April 3 - 6.

Suze1000
03-07-2016, 01:54 PM
It is on my bucket list! Do it if you can. Look at the fun that Foamy and Laurie just had while they were there.

Georgiagambler
03-07-2016, 02:53 PM
Gg, I'll be in Vegas April 3 - 6.

Ok I may be there later in April. I think Biloxi is nice in the spring. It's a small town but I think the slot selection at Beau is pretty good. I hope you have a great time if you decide to go.

Mary9915
03-07-2016, 03:45 PM
I'm with Gene...GO! You've never been there and they are offering a free flight, room and free play...what a great way to check out Biloxi.

We loved it there (went twice last year) and are hoping to get there again this year.

Kimsa70
03-09-2016, 03:16 PM
Update: Good news is a got a lateral promotion (no extra $) into a management role at my job. Bad news (or good) is that I have to go to a conference April 18 - 20 in Orlando, so no way could I go to Beau 4/14 - 4/17 and make it to the conference without looking like Death!

Hopefully Beau will send another offer out of Bradley Airport.

DK528
03-09-2016, 04:12 PM
Update: Good news is a got a lateral promotion (no extra $) into a management role at my job. Bad news (or good) is that I have to go to a conference April 18 - 20 in Orlando, so no way could I go to Beau 4/14 - 4/17 and make it to the conference without looking like Death!

Hopefully Beau will send another offer out of Bradley Airport.

Congrats on the promotion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darlene
03-09-2016, 05:18 PM
Congrats on the promotion enjoy your trip to orlando and if your time allows maybe we can plan a mini m&g and entice Jeani and noleman

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

treyster
03-09-2016, 05:36 PM
Good job Kim

We're still tracking for Vegas April 3-11, currently booked at Bally's for first 5 nts

Georgiagambler
03-09-2016, 07:27 PM
Congrats on the promotion! Hopefully you will get another offer you can take advantage of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverSong
03-09-2016, 07:30 PM
Congratutions Kim on your promotion.

Elf70
03-09-2016, 08:17 PM
Congrats on the promotion. I think you'll see offers on a regular basis now that you're on their radar. Have fun in Orlando!

dvandentop
03-09-2016, 08:38 PM
Congrats on the promo,!

Jeani
03-14-2016, 12:40 PM
Congratulations Kim!!!! Darlene sounds good on a mini M&G let me know :)

clemi
03-14-2016, 02:31 PM
Congrats Kimsa on your promotion, hoping you make it to Beau Rivage!