PDA

View Full Version : did anyone invite...............

Maxgirl aka Yvonne
03-15-2015, 09:26 PM
Blue or Shamus? just wondering.

seemoreroyals
03-15-2015, 09:51 PM
Shamus was in the first step of the migration. Do not recall seeing him since.

TwoArmedBandito
03-15-2015, 10:40 PM
I don't know how private those private messages are over there. I'm wary about inviting others. There was a large new post about where is GG? Wanted an explination of why and banned members since they say none were banned. Thread closed.

CPT
03-15-2015, 10:47 PM
Joey has told me that they cannot view private messages.
I however found the modification that I could easily install and read all your private messages. So you take that for what it is worth!

slotbender
03-15-2015, 10:57 PM
I had contacted Derek via a Youtube pm to inquire about where some of my favorite people had gone. He responded and had given me the link to here so that I could join. I would suggest that others should use YT pm's to contact the people that they would like to notify of where we all are. Joey/Deb couldn't possibly ever know what was said this way : )

twinslotaddicts
03-16-2015, 12:00 AM
Blue or Shamus? just wondering.

Shamus has been crazy busy with work so he isn't doing much posting anywhere but he did register. He is however aware of all of us here and I'll be contributing at some point.

Ang

Georgiagambler
03-16-2015, 12:03 AM
I don't know how private those private messages are over there. I'm wary about inviting others. There was a large new post about where is GG? Wanted an explination of why and banned members since they say none were banned. Thread closed.

I saw that thread too, started to send a pm to the people that asked but wasn't sure if someone else already did.

ygtgxi
03-16-2015, 03:56 AM
talk to shamus in person yesterday, he knows this place exist, he is just busy with work

twinslotaddicts
03-16-2015, 04:08 AM
talk to shamus in person yesterday, he knows this place exist, he is just busy with work

Ha ha that's what I said. Why don't you come to Vegas in April?

Ang

Skyler
03-16-2015, 05:23 AM
I got a pm last week from a non frequent poster over there, her screen name is Tgib222. I had her phone number because she chauffeured me and 20cardmg to the slot manufacturer tours last at last Aprils m&g. Big shout out to her, and I hope she starts posting! I texted with her instead of responding to the pm. She wanted to know what happened to some of us and I told her what all was going on. More people will find out and come find us after a while.

Maxgirl aka Yvonne
03-16-2015, 12:55 PM
I however found the modification that I could easily install and read all your private messages. So you take that for what it is worth!

wow! lol that is unreal. Well if PM's could be read, consider them read over there.......... those folks are toast.:faint:

Georgiagambler
03-16-2015, 02:37 PM
Well I sent a pm to a few people that were looking for GG, we will see if I get banned for sending the pm

TwoArmedBandito
03-16-2015, 02:50 PM
Let's see what happens with your experiment Georgiagambler. Early on I think you would have been banned but now maybe not. Still we will see. Good luck.

seemoreroyals
03-16-2015, 02:56 PM
I do not know if there is any rhyme or reason in who they ban. Foamy, UTToy, Ang, Pat and others? WTF? Why would any of them and others be banned?

Darrell from WI
03-16-2015, 03:10 PM
Well I sent a pm to a few people that were looking for GG, we will see if I get banned for sending the pm
Georgiagambler if you get banned from SF just consider it a badge of honor. HHH

Georgiagambler
03-16-2015, 03:12 PM
Let's see what happens with your experiment Georgiagambler. Early on I think you would have been banned but now maybe not. Still we will see. Good luck.

I did not say anything bad just told them if they want to find missing friends, go to jweforum. I sent in pm and did not publicly post so I hope that will be ok.

CPT
03-16-2015, 04:10 PM
wow! lol that is unreal. Well if PM's could be read, consider them read over there.......... those folks are toast.:faint:

It is a readily available modification from vBulletin.org (you get access with any vBulletin license). I didn't install it as I don't have the time or desire to read through people's things, but it is out there. The first two non-Facebook group members of my original forum were very suspicious. When questioned they wouldn't tell me how they got there. So either we had a mole in our Facebook group or the PM that was sent over there was seen by the wrong eyes.
:llama:

20cardmg
03-16-2015, 05:16 PM
I got a pm last week from a non frequent poster over there, her screen name is Tgib222. I had her phone number because she chauffeured me and 20cardmg to the slot manufacturer tours last at last Aprils m&g. Big shout out to her, and I hope she starts posting! I texted with her instead of responding to the pm. She wanted to know what happened to some of us and I told her what all was going on. More people will find out and come find us after a while.

Awesome to hear Sky..I hope Terri is doing well ..shes a nice lady.

Borgatadd
03-16-2015, 09:41 PM
Ken did you tell Rich99 he was really looking forward to doing the M&G in August before you left.

CPT
03-16-2015, 09:44 PM
Ken did you tell Rich99 he was really looking forward to doing the M&G in August before you left.

I have no way to contact him, remember, I'm banned! Even though I personally never did anything. :yield:

Last I heard he thinks we just make fun of the people running Slot Fanatics all the time, so he has no idea. If someone could reach out to him again, that would be cool!

twinslotaddicts
03-16-2015, 10:00 PM
I have no way to contact him, remember, I'm banned! Even though I personally never did anything. :yield:

Last I heard he thinks we just make fun of the people running Slot Fanatics all the time, so he has no idea. If someone could reach out to him again, that would be cool!

Yes Ken, don't you know we are evil mean a holes and never did jack shit to help or promote SF!!!!!

Ang

Suze1000
03-17-2015, 02:27 PM

From this day forward, I will never say anything about CPT in my private messages. LOL

twinslotaddicts
03-17-2015, 02:34 PM
from this day forward, i will never say anything about cpt in my private messages. Lol

haaaaaaaaaaa!!!

serenasea
03-17-2015, 04:10 PM
Although I hadn't posted "over there" for a while, I liked to keep up with trip reports and what was going on. Then the exodus.... Evoni's listing of her favorite LV sites on her blog was the trail of breadcrumbs that led me here. Thank you, Evoni!

goldengreeke
03-17-2015, 04:14 PM
Hi Serenasea!
http://www.binkybunny.com/Portals/0/activeforums_Attach/Welcome_Image_for_Forum.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.hivemc.com%2Fthreads%2Fhi-hivemcs-player-%25E2%2599%25A5.184716%2F&ei=01IIVb7tOIO1yATeloDYDg&bvm=bv.88198703,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNEl7yPX7VuyMHgbFRZitAUDNiFa3Q&ust=1426695224538018)

CPT
03-17-2015, 04:20 PM
From this day forward, I will never say anything about CPT in my private messages. LOL

:wave:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VCCl3zXzOBQ/UMcTiQq6rYI/AAAAAAAAAzY/LvOOV3RR9-A/s1600/Big+Brother+Is+Watching+You+And+He's+Bored+Too.png

tgib222
03-17-2015, 04:34 PM
A BIG thank you to Skyler for pointing me in the right direction.

Had a huge loss in my family in Dec. Have been out of it for a couple months. Was catching up on SF end of last month & it just didn't seem right. Wasn't seeing any posts by my favorites. I'd read Evoni's Valentines blog & noted the picture with Devandentop/DW & was looking for his TR, couldn't find anything. Ran across the short post from Joey answering a question about where was GG, Pawnshop? What the hell is going on? PM'd Skyler. Very grateful she got in touch.

Very happy to be here! Have never been much of a poster, but will try to be alittle more active. Thank you so much CPT for the forum!!!

tgib222
03-17-2015, 04:36 PM
Thank you Mike for the kind words, happy to be here!!!

Mauretania
03-17-2015, 04:51 PM
Although I hadn't posted "over there" for a while, I liked to keep up with trip reports and what was going on. Then the exodus.... Evoni's listing of her favorite LV sites on her blog was the trail of breadcrumbs that led me here. Thank you, Evoni!

Serenasea, I'm so pleased you followed the crumbs!
I'll always remember my Mum and I sitting with you at the first Treasure Island M&G :)

RiverSong
03-17-2015, 05:22 PM
Welcome serenasea, tgibb222 glad you both found JWE. Kudos to Evoni for leaving the breadcrumbs!

UTtoyfan
03-17-2015, 07:35 PM
Hi everyone, welcome to the awesome place!!!

Pat
03-17-2015, 08:39 PM
Welcome everyone. It's a great place, and stress free

twinslotaddicts
03-17-2015, 11:54 PM
A BIG thank you to Skyler for pointing me in the right direction.

Had a huge loss in my family in Dec. Have been out of it for a couple months. Was catching up on SF end of last month & it just didn't seem right. Wasn't seeing any posts by my favorites. I'd read Evoni's Valentines blog & noted the picture with Devandentop/DW & was looking for his TR, couldn't find anything. Ran across the short post from Joey answering a question about where was GG, Pawnshop? What the hell is going on? PM'd Skyler. Very grateful she got in touch.

Very happy to be here! Have never been much of a poster, but will try to be alittle more active. Thank you so much CPT for the forum!!!

Very sorry to hear of the big loss to you. There are a lot of great people here that actually do care and we hope to make you smile just a bit more. Welcome here!!!

Ang

Welcome to our new home!!!

Ang

Evoni
03-18-2015, 02:38 AM

You're very welcome and I'm very happy to see you here. :)

Evoni
03-18-2015, 02:40 AM

Welcome! I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, my condolences to you and your family.

serenasea
03-18-2015, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! It feels like home.

oldslotguy
03-19-2015, 02:01 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! It feels like home.

Big WELCOME :bounce:

Georgiagambler
03-19-2015, 04:07 PM
Well so far doesn't look like I have been banned for sending PMs to the people that have specificly been asking about missing peeps but interesting that I did notice another where's GG post that was taken down probably within an hour of being posted yesterday. Good thing I saw it before it was removed and I sent her a pm. Hopefully she got it.

CPT
03-19-2015, 04:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IZ3ja2L.jpg

Curlyd
03-19-2015, 06:20 PM
Well so far doesn't look like I have been banned for sending PMs to the people that have specificly been asking about missing peeps but interesting that I did notice another where's GG post that was taken down probably within an hour of being posted yesterday. Good thing I saw it before it was removed and I sent her a pm. Hopefully she got it.

I saw it too and sent her a PM with the link.

Georgiagambler
03-19-2015, 06:57 PM
I saw it too and sent her a PM with the link.

She didn't reply or join yet so hopefully our PMs didn't get read and deleted too lol

QHLover
03-19-2015, 07:20 PM
I do not know if there is any rhyme or reason in who they ban. Foamy, UTToy, Ang, Pat and others? WTF? Why would any of them and others be banned?

I was banned for liking a post on Big Daddy's private face book page! Go figure!

QHLover
03-19-2015, 07:23 PM
:wave:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VCCl3zXzOBQ/UMcTiQq6rYI/AAAAAAAAAzY/LvOOV3RR9-A/s1600/Big+Brother+Is+Watching+You+And+He's+Bored+Too.png

CPT I'm so proud of you and the job you have done to put this forum together! There are so many threads it is hard to keep up! We have grown big way to go pal! See you in April!

Curlyd
03-19-2015, 07:37 PM
She didn't reply or join yet so hopefully our PMs didn't get read and deleted too lol

Well Georgiagambler I couldn't remember who it was but then I realized that I had saved my PM in my sent folder. It is still in there so I don't know if the PM was deleted or not. I would think that if deleted it would be removed from my file also. ??????

Georgiagambler
03-19-2015, 07:46 PM
Curlyd I don't honestly know if it was read or deleted. I have sent it to others in pm that have joined though. I'm not worried about it though.

goldengreeke
03-19-2015, 07:52 PM
have no fear she got your private message and she has joined our forum.:)

BigDaddy
03-21-2015, 03:10 AM
I wish someone would start a thread about where's BigDaddy and/or CPT since we both are banned over on SF.. Feel like I was a muddy footprint over there that got washed away quietly.. Pretty messed up!!

dodger3131
03-21-2015, 07:46 AM
Bd I frankly didn't know you were banned on other forum I loved your big bets and wins What a shame but glad your here. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zeus
03-21-2015, 10:27 AM
Bd I frankly didn't know you were banned on other forum I loved your big bets and wins What a shame but glad your here. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to agree with this statement!

20cardmg
03-25-2015, 01:40 PM

Awww..so sorry to hear about the loss in your family. Hopefully we can make you smile on here.

Curlyd
03-27-2015, 07:51 PM
Did anyone invite Slotcrasher? I always love his videos. As I don't know all those on the do and don't invite list I didn't want to send him a PM myself. I mention him because he does this Free Play Friday video and he just won BIG on his free play. It was a great video. Let me know if someone wants me to send him a message over there to drop on by over here.

slotbender
03-27-2015, 10:44 PM
Did anyone invite Slotcrasher? I always love his videos. As I don't know all those on the do and don't invite list I didn't want to send him a PM myself. I mention him because he does this Free Play Friday video and he just won BIG on his free play. It was a great video. Let me know if someone wants me to send him a message over there to drop on by over here.
Just a tip Curlyd : If you are going to send him a message and you have a YouTube account I would suggest that you send your message via YT and not use the SF forum because he may never get it.