PDA

View Full Version : Help from the KC M and G'ers

ChellesBelles
03-10-2016, 07:25 PM
When you all were in KC, I realized how limited we are in what machines we play there. Several of the machines that were so good to you all, I have no idea where to find them, and I wanna play! Please help!
CPT Wings over Olympus,
Stinkin Rich foamy Choy Jackpot
@TAB Princess Bride Mimi Outback Jack
@Darrell the Bavarian guy Laurie Spring Carnival

Of course I'm planning on giving Sharon's WW One machine some play. Big thanks to Laurie for telling me where to find it!

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

Laurie
03-10-2016, 07:36 PM
There are a lot of WW 1's there. The Spring Carnival I hit on is to the left of 2 of them. I think one of those is the one Sharon hit on because there aren't that many that you can do 56cents on. zeus was there to get the picture so he or goldengreeke would know for sure.
I know where a lot of the other machines are but will wait to see if they answer ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foamy
03-10-2016, 07:41 PM
When you all were in KC, I realized how limited we are in what machines we play there. Several of the machines that were so good to you all, I have no idea where to find them, and I wanna play! Please help!
CPT Wings over Olympus,
Stinkin Rich foamy Choy Jackpot
@TAB Princess Bride Mimi Outback Jack
@Darrell the Bavarian guy Laurie Spring Carnival

Of course I'm planning on giving Sharon's WW One machine some play. Big thanks to Laurie for telling me where to find it!

wings over olympus is just down in the corner from the heart of Anthony that you like Choy jp's is to the right as soon as you get on the boat bavarian one is upstairs in the corner and Princess bride is straight behind you on the wall if your playing heart of anthony.

ChellesBelles
03-10-2016, 08:20 PM
Thanks to you both! I see I not only don't explore much in there, I have tunnel vision!

Suze1000
03-10-2016, 08:34 PM
If Lucky Lemmings is still by the top of the escalator on the wall, I had a great hit on it playing low lines with a big multiplier.

ChellesBelles
03-10-2016, 08:54 PM
If Lucky Lemmings is still by the top of the escalator on the wall, I had a great hit on it playing low lines with a big multiplier.
Oh thank you, Suze! That was on my original list, never made it into the final draft. I'm going to give it a try, the "Suze" way!

Mimi
03-10-2016, 09:33 PM
Out Back Jack is upstairs just left of the escalator. Go to ladies room door turn around and you'll see it to the right. Also Mr Woo is there.

dvandentop
03-10-2016, 09:59 PM
$9 bet desert gold in HL rooms old aristo crat very volatile but huge wins possible :D

darrellk
03-10-2016, 11:30 PM
When you get to the top of escalator turn sharp right to the back wall where the Pepsi dispenser is. Turn and face back toward the direction of the escalators. I played a WW1 on first row.
It is a few feet to your right. Here's a pic. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160310/46e4e9371ae4f64bec2203cc3b5edea4.jpg
Next row slightly to the left is Sharon's WW1 HP machine. Of the 2 machines hers is the one on the left. I know this cause Stephie showed me. Hope this helps you Michelle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tee2green
03-11-2016, 12:00 AM
There's also a single Buffalo machine in that area if you like Buffalo Michelle. It seemed to be hitting a lot when I was nearby and I think CPT had a nice hit Kenny style on it. If you're in front of that drink station, it's directly to your right on that wall. 2nd or 3rd machine from the left. Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CPT
03-11-2016, 12:05 AM
Yes that wall by the drink fountain had a lot of good Aristocrats and you can drink till you gotta pee, it's a good time! :chuncky:

Laurie
03-11-2016, 01:32 AM
The Stinkin Rich are upstairs against the back side of the escalators quite a few together.

TwoArmedBandito
03-11-2016, 01:50 AM
Good luck! Hit big on all these slots!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ChellesBelles
03-11-2016, 02:09 AM
Thanks to all of you Jokers for the great info! Sounds like a lot of them are upstairs, and I don't think we've been up there since our very first time there, like 5 years ago. And thank you for all the good luck!

@Derek, if I win more than $400, I'll venture in to the HL room and give Desert Gold some play. (Now wouldn't THAT be nice!)

moemoe
03-11-2016, 06:50 PM
Screwed up and posted my dumbass opinions over on the On the Road again thread, you will see it over there, am sorry! Not having a good Friday, no not at all HHH... Would move it but the boss is lurking UGH... GOOD LUCK!

moemoe
03-11-2016, 07:08 PM
Yes, is still on the second floor - they moved it from by the escalator and put it further back in the mix of things, but if you find Antony you'll find Lemmings - only a degenerate would understand this convo lol..

ChellesBelles
03-11-2016, 07:38 PM
Screwed up and posted my dumbass opinions over on the On the Road again thread, you will see it over there, am sorry! Not having a good Friday, no not at all HHH... Would move it but the boss is lurking UGH... GOOD LUCK!
Moe, you need a stiff drink! Hope your day gets better. [emoji483]

ChellesBelles
03-11-2016, 07:57 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160311/c422479c8feacdda2af7afcb927432f1.jpg

Thirty minutes out, and I'm all prepared! Damn, do I have too much time on my hands, or what? HHH