PDA

View Full Version : Morning!

Maxgirl aka Yvonne
03-18-2015, 02:03 PM
way off topic, lol. But anyone else got a dog that won't get out of bed? lol I have wanted to make my bed but the Jack Russell is sleeping in. I don't have the heart to kick him out of bed.
PS we need off topic forum:lol:

seemoreroyals
03-18-2015, 02:15 PM
Every morning we have at least one cat that doesn't want to get out of bed. Usually when he or she hears the plates rattling they get up and we can make the bed. Rattling plates mean food and heaven forbid they are not going to miss that.

Jeani
03-18-2015, 03:11 PM
LOL I used to have that problem with my dog. I started calling her so I could let her out in the backyard and when she was done I'd give her one of her favorite treats for doing her potty. Now she can't wait to go out in the mornings because she knows its treat time. Sometimes during the day she acts like she has to go out so I let her out and then she just stands there and then wants to come back in thinking she will get a treat...not. No reward for just standing there...she is too funny! Here she is when she used to stay in the bed.....

Mauretania
03-18-2015, 03:13 PM
way off topic, lol. But anyone else got a dog that won't get out of bed? lol I have wanted to make my bed but the Jack Russell is sleeping in. I don't have the heart to kick him out of bed.
PS we need off topic forum:lol:

I don't have a dog or a cat at the moment but there is an off-topic section "Prize Upgrade Zone" lol

Maxgirl aka Yvonne
03-18-2015, 04:42 PM
LOL I used to have that problem with my dog. I started calling her so I could let her out in the backyard and when she was done I'd give her one of her favorite treats for doing her potty. Now she can't wait to go out in the mornings because she knows its treat time. Sometimes during the day she acts like she has to go out so I let her out and then she just stands there and then wants to come back in thinking she will get a treat...not. No reward for just standing there...she is too funny! Here she is when she used to stay in the bed.....

I have lots of pics of sleeping dog, lol. so funny sometimes how he manages to position himself perfectly like a human. haha

moemoe
03-18-2015, 05:10 PM
Oh what a precious baby, I couldn't bear to kick her out of bed - she'd have me trained to lift and carry in no time LOL !!

Jeani
03-18-2015, 06:54 PM
Oh what a precious baby, I couldn't bear to kick her out of bed - she'd have me trained to lift and carry in no time LOL !!

Thank you ! She has me wrapped around her paw for sure. She is spoiled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldslotguy
03-19-2015, 01:34 PM
A Jack Russell that won't 'jump/pounce' out of bed? Too funny.

Maxgirl aka Yvonne
03-19-2015, 01:58 PM
A Jack Russell that won't 'jump/pounce' out of bed? Too funny.

well hes getting old, lol be 10 soon, still got plenty energy though. When I got him as a pup I told my husband I read these dogs can live 18 years or more....... he said lord have mercy that dog will out live me!

oldslotguy
03-19-2015, 02:05 PM
well hes getting old, lol be 10 soon, still got plenty energy though. When I got him as a pup I told my husband I read these dogs can live 18 years or more....... he said lord have mercy that dog will out live me!

Well I can sure relate to that '10'yrs old bit. Don't have as much of the jump/bounce in me either:bounce:

inaminute
03-20-2015, 12:05 AM
Maybe he's depressed:smile: Does he also stay up late? Maybe it is the winter weather?

Zooms
03-20-2015, 01:43 AM
I just made up the bed around him when my cat insisted on being in the middle. He always found his way out. I guess this wouldn't work if you tuck in around the sides, though.

owls
03-20-2015, 11:29 AM
Our Maddie is a pillow diva (hog)..loves to be on the bed all the time.816

Jeani
03-20-2015, 12:32 PM
Our Maddie is a pillow diva (hog)..loves to be on the bed all the time.816

Maddie is so cute!!! :)

Maxgirl aka Yvonne
03-20-2015, 04:15 PM
Maybe he's depressed:smile: Does he also stay up late? Maybe it is the winter weather?

Yes I am a night owl and he hangs with me.. you know in every family the DOG only belongs to one member, lol, the one that feeds, baths and generally makes sure he stays alive. I am sure hes not depressed, hes a happy dog, just likes to sleep:becky: