PDA

View Full Version : Biloxi possibly? May 15-16

ReelEmIn
04-25-2016, 08:29 PM
Really tempted to head to Biloxi that Sunday/Monday as I've got about $350 of FP, free room, and $80 in food credit. Any jokers going to be in Biloxi around that time?? Also, anyone have any opinions on Magnolia House inside Harrahs?

UTtoyfan
04-26-2016, 01:53 AM
Wish I could meet up buddy!! :(

MNvegasgal
04-26-2016, 11:35 AM
OH how I Wish!! Maybe August or September for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Laurie
04-26-2016, 12:36 PM
Great offer! I wish we could that is our Anniversary! Magnolia House is excellent! One of the best filets I've ever had and the horseradish mashed potatoes were great and I normally don't like horseradish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReelEmIn
04-26-2016, 01:16 PM
Wish I could meet up buddy!! :(

Me too man!

OH how I Wish!! Maybe August or September for me.

Let me know when! I'll see if I can swing it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great offer! I wish we could that is our Anniversary! Magnolia House is excellent! One of the best filets I've ever had and the horseradish mashed potatoes were great and I normally don't like horseradish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suze1000
04-26-2016, 01:37 PM
Really tempted to head to Biloxi that Sunday/Monday as I've got about $350 of FP, free room, and $80 in food credit. Any jokers going to be in Biloxi around that time?? Also, anyone have any opinions on Magnolia House inside Harrahs?

You should go for sure! Biloxi is on my bucket list. If you do go....I wish you lots of luck, and tons of hand pays.

Darlene
04-26-2016, 02:17 PM
I have abouthe same amount for the same days, just can't get off work 😤

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

ReelEmIn
04-26-2016, 03:23 PM
I have abouthe same amount for the same days, just can't get off work ��

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Looks like I won't be able to go now either. I put in my notice at my current job last week and told them my last day would be end of May. Like the ass my boss is, he's letting me go this weekend so I'll be starting my new job May 1st. My new schedule won't allow me to be able to go. :jaded::grey:

zeus
04-26-2016, 03:38 PM
JR, that sucks! Good riddance to an ass of a boss. There will future offers. Best wishes on your new job!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ReelEmIn
04-26-2016, 04:06 PM
JR, that sucks! Good riddance to an ass of a boss. There will future offers. Best wishes on your new job!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks Don. This new job will have some weird hours but the money is quite nice. Next month would have made 8 years working for my current boss without a single pay raise. Time to go!

ChellesBelles
04-26-2016, 04:14 PM
Congrats on the new job, JR! Can't believe what a douche your former boss is (and has been for years). Good riddance, I say!! Sorry Biloxi won't see you. One of these days you and I will meet there, I know it. [emoji4]

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk