PDA

View Full Version : My Duh Moment!!

MNvegasgal
05-10-2016, 01:11 AM
Met friends at the Twins game tonight.. Tarp was on the field so went into the bar for a drink. TVs went black.. Bar started to empty.. We were so busy chatting we didn't realize the game was postponed. We left 35 minutes after they called the game. Duh! Share your duh moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darrellk
05-10-2016, 01:28 AM
I was really tired yesterday playing BlackJack at Potawatomi when I took a hit on 12 against dealer 5.
Dealer hesitated and said you sure ? I said yes took a card got a face card & busted. Another one was I was playing the $1 side bet when I got distracted & forgot to put my chip out then drew the King - Queen suited which would have paid 25 to 1. Two Duh Moments in one afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mimi
05-10-2016, 01:57 AM
Went to lunch with DH Fri and left the credit card DUH! First time I've ever done that! Got it back Sat, whew

Reen
05-10-2016, 02:19 AM
Been having problems since early morning with home phone and security camera, only to find out later in afternoon our wonderful Time Warner has been having outages all day in NYC area. A DUH day for sure!

moemoe
05-10-2016, 02:57 AM
Had been driving DH's good old Ford truck for the past week - Friday, went back to my Dodge Journey which uses a fob and has a push button starter - pulled in to the grocery store, jumped out, hit the locks and alarm via annoying fob only to come back 30 mins later and find the vehicle still running! Had gotten used to a key and the engine is so quiet, never bothered to push the freaking button to OFF doooh! Did not tell DH lol..