PDA

View Full Version : Does this happen to you?

Skyler
03-19-2015, 12:51 AM
So, I've noticed when playing VP a lot of times you'll throw away a random card to try to get a flush, straight or a full house and say its a 6 of clubs, then the 6 of spades will come up instead of the card you need. I swear, ive had the same exact card come up before but that should be impossible right? Tell me it's not just me?

Nhcris
03-19-2015, 12:54 AM
It is not just you! If the damn six of spades can be so predictable, why is the Ace of Diamonds (or whatever you need) so damn elusive??

seemoreroyals
03-19-2015, 01:02 AM
So, I've noticed when playing VP a lot of times you'll throw away a random card to try to get a flush, straight or a full house and say its a 6 of clubs, then the 6 of spades will come up instead of the card you need. I swear, ive had the same exact card come up before but that should be impossible right? Tell me it's not just me?

I usually get the exact card that I need the first card out on the following draw. It is uncanny how much this happens. I think they may program the machines to do this to make you think the machine is about to line up for you.

Cyndyga
03-19-2015, 02:33 AM
Yes it happens to me alot and then I think I am crazy that its the same card...

Luckylinda123
03-19-2015, 04:47 AM
I often get the needed card to go with four to the royal and will be the right color but not the right suit.

Skyler
03-19-2015, 01:44 PM
I don't get 4 to the royal often enough to notice that Linda!