PDA

View Full Version : Michael Mina at Bellagio

dvandentop
06-21-2016, 09:39 PM
Please share your favorite dishes here and also let me know if the Lobster Pot Pie is worth the money or not I don't want to leave hungry there since the Lobster Pot Pie does not look very big in pictures.

First time going there obviously since I am asking LOL

TwoArmedBandito
06-21-2016, 10:31 PM
Please share your favorite dishes here and also let me know if the Lobster Pot Pie is worth the money or not I don't want to leave hungry there since the Lobster Pot Pie does not look very big in pictures.

First time going there obviously since I am asking LOL
Order two!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TwoArmedBandito
06-21-2016, 10:38 PM
Are you sure it looks small?http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160621/d4473eec81bd9e7f33b5ed9694070dd1.jpg

dvandentop
06-21-2016, 10:44 PM
Lmao never mind looks huge haha

The pics I saw never had it next to other objects for size. I think I found what I am ordering!

TwoArmedBandito
06-21-2016, 11:33 PM
Lmao never mind looks huge haha

The pics I saw never had it next to other objects for size. I think I found what I am ordering!
Let us know what you think of it. I know you will. Serving might be for two?

CPT
06-21-2016, 11:34 PM
The Lobster Pot Pie we had on the Thanksgiving menu was that big, but only filled about 1/4 of the way on the inside. However I think that was special for the menu. Best $175 Thanksgiving dinner I ever had..Haha

dvandentop
06-21-2016, 11:39 PM
The Lobster Pot Pie we had on the Thanksgiving menu was that big, but only filled about 1/4 of the way on the inside. However I think that was special for the menu. Best $175 Thanksgiving dinner I ever had..Haha

yeah the pics i have seen it is not full to the top either it is like 1/4 full so doesnt seem huge. not like a moms big old cassarole pan fillled to the top HHH

Evoni
06-22-2016, 01:54 AM
The tasting menu of the lobster pot pie is on the smaller side. Unfortunately our Thanksgiving dinner that Ken mentioned wasn't that good in my opinion and wasn't up to their usual standards.However the photo that TAB posted is the largest I have seen, must have been special and for more then one that time. We have eaten at MM a lot, tons of photos on my blog and my friend Gwen loves their Vegetarian menu.

One of the reviews and has the lobster pot pie from the tasting menu in it.
http://www.lasvegasdaze.com/2015/09/michael-mina-restaurant-review.html

Here's some other photos from when I ate there last year during G2e with some friends. There's a photo of the individual Lobster pot pie that you can order ala carte before and after they plate it.

dvandentop
06-22-2016, 01:56 AM
Thanks I knew u went to it like 2-3 trips in a row it seemed.

Will give it a whirl it was between here and yellowtail since running out of options at bellagio to try something new ;)

Didn't want to go to somewhere been before this trip.

TwoArmedBandito
06-22-2016, 02:52 AM
Yum yum. It all looks good.

Evoni
06-22-2016, 08:17 PM
Thanks I knew u went to it like 2-3 trips in a row it seemed.

Will give it a whirl it was between here and yellowtail since running out of options at bellagio to try something new ;)

Didn't want to go to somewhere been before this trip.

I'm sure you will enjoy it. Looking forward to reading your live updates, it's just what I need before I leave next Tuesday, lots of winning photos and hijinks!

Big Mac
06-22-2016, 10:23 PM
I had the Lobster Pot pie at the old Michael Mina restaurant at Aria it was fantastic..

One of the best dishes I can remember, very rich and the presentation was very cool.

dvandentop
06-22-2016, 10:27 PM
I had the Lobster Pot pie at the old Michael Mina restaurant at Aria it was fantastic..

One of the best dishes I can remember, very rich and the presentation was very cool.
Excellent will be trying for sure

dvandentop
06-22-2016, 10:28 PM
I'm sure you will enjoy it. Looking forward to reading your live updates, it's just what I need before I leave next Tuesday, lots of winning photos and hijinks!
Hell yeah hope I don't leVe too much $ in the machines for you at cosmo earning the vouchers for the slot tourney.

Will do my best on live tr

Evoni
06-23-2016, 11:39 PM
Hell yeah hope I don't leVe too much $ in the machines for you at cosmo earning the vouchers for the slot tourney.

Will do my best on live tr

I don't want you to leave any money for me in the games. :) We'll let people we don't know do that for both of us. Win big, I'm hoping to read you took first place Cosmo daily!

boots
06-25-2016, 04:46 PM
I agree with Evoni -- the Thanksgiving dinner last year at MM Bellagio left a great deal to be desired. I found myself wondering if something (or someone) blew up in the kitchen and they were scrambling to avert total disaster. But I've also had much better experiences there. The lobster pot pie was a highlight, though as Diana and CPT mention, it was much smaller than the one in that photo. I don't think you'd want to eat two, though. :)

I find Mina's properties somewhat uneven. The San Francisco "flagship" MM is my favorite by far.