PDA

View Full Version : Figures...

ThePawnshop
07-03-2016, 12:57 AM
I'm not complaining about my $750 in FreePlay when I go to Vegas on the 11th. But to open this offer for September-October BLOWS knowing I won't be able to use it.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160703/21dd85d325b04226f8f3b7cc5207f7d5.jpg

Or will I...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slot Frenzy
07-03-2016, 01:00 AM
Go for it!!! ;)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

treyster
07-03-2016, 01:05 AM
I like the 'up to 3 comp nights' part lol!

zeus
07-03-2016, 01:10 AM
Holy crap, I was thrilled with our $350 each month. Dude, you have to sweet talk wife for a month or two.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

CPT
07-03-2016, 01:15 AM
That's killer dude! I also LOL at my CET offers "Video Poker Tournament at Planet Hollywood" and up to 3 nights at "Rio, Linq, Harrah's, Flamingo, and Bally's" They can't even give you a room where the event is happening. Well that's just me, but it is funny! Hope you can take advantage of it!

ThePawnshop
07-03-2016, 01:24 AM
I found round trip airfare for $200. Frontier so I'm sure there is an extra charge for EVERYTHING but be cool to TRY and get a "hall pass" one more time. That said, she told me to have fun this trip because it would be my LAST solo trip for a long time. That is a SHIT TON of FreePlay!

I'm sure gonna miss her. Lol

zeus
07-03-2016, 01:37 AM
I found round trip airfare for $200. Frontier so I'm sure there is an extra charge for EVERYTHING but be cool to TRY and get a "hall pass" one more time. That said, she told me to have fun this trip because it would be my LAST solo trip for a long time. That is a SHIT TON of FreePlay!

I'm sure gonna miss her. Lol

Can't you get a babysitter for three nights and take your wife? She probably could use a trip. I mean you couldn't really drink much, or play the way you normally hit the slots. Would probably have to take her to fancy dinners and a Cirque show. May have to go shopping too. :miserable:

ThePawnshop
07-03-2016, 01:48 AM
Can't you get a babysitter for three nights and take your wife? She probably could use a trip. I mean you couldn't really drink much, or play the way you normally hit the slots. Would probably have to take her to fancy dinners and a Cirque show. May have to go shopping too. :miserable:

When she goes, we play slots 10-12 hours a day drinking he whole time (unless we are in a cabana at the pool...but we are drinking there, too. Ya see a common thread in our gambling?). It's her first child so she would freak out being away from him for a day much less three nights. It's a few months away...we will see. If I win big this trip and bring her home the purse she has been DYING for ($Louis Vuitton: $1,200!!!), then perhaps that would get her interested in me coming back out, even if only for say...two nights! Like September 30 to October 2nd. Get ALL $2,500! I doubt they let you double up like that, though...

clemi
07-03-2016, 01:56 AM
What an offer, so hope you do this!

Btw I only get $200 FP at CET, so you're doing great!

pwdumps
07-03-2016, 02:08 AM
Nice. What level action are you giving them to get that? My offers are a joke,but I am 90% table player

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TwoArmedBandito
07-03-2016, 02:31 AM
Dude, that's a hell of alot of FP. Especially for tight ass cet . Kiss her feet and whatever else you have to to go.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ThePawnshop
07-03-2016, 03:14 AM
Nice. What level action are you giving them to get that? My offers are a joke,but I am 90% table player

We play a LOT. She minimum bets and I play a machine beside her max bet...LIKE 10+ hours a day. And if you saw my win/loss statement, you would see why the offers are so generous. I may get a lot of handpays but I always seem to give it all back PLUS plenty more! Hopefully this trip I take some home...and that expensive ass purse! I'm taking a half full suitcase just in hopes of having room for it! Haha

CTslotters
07-03-2016, 03:20 AM
Make it happen! That is a shit ton of free play! And double dip, we are still there the 30th, would be great to meet you!

zeus
07-03-2016, 03:21 AM
We play a LOT. She minimum bets and I play a machine beside her max bet...LIKE 10+ hours a day. And if you saw my win/loss statement, you would see why the offers are so generous. I may get a lot of handpays but I always seem to give it all back PLUS plenty more! Hopefully this trip I take some home...and that expensive ass purse! I'm taking a half full suitcase just in hopes of having room for it! Haha

Your best bet is when you get that first handy, go buy the purse. You're likely to get that next trip, and a jackpot at home.

sondor
07-03-2016, 01:25 PM
Wow....you are a player....Not sue how to spell the slang version.....they must really want you back.....I get $250, used to be $300.,,,

Elf70
07-03-2016, 07:02 PM
Great FP offer! I moved my August trip up 3 weeks to take advantage of a similar offer from mandalay. Told DH I couldn't afford not to go. I hope you can find a way to get there and use this.

dailun
07-04-2016, 04:11 AM
Yeah, But the way I read/understand it it, you have to make two trips to get both the free play offers. I got a similar, but much lower offer) You cannot take a "gap" trip (like I'm taking at the end of July and beginning of August to use both of those.)

It's two separate offers with two separate offer numbers.

That's the way that My host explained it to me when I tried to piggyback the two offers.

dailun
07-05-2016, 09:45 PM
OK, my host verified it. Only one offer per trip. You cannot take both these offers on the same trip.

dvandentop
07-05-2016, 10:25 PM
Shit that is nice can't wait to see my tahoe offers after this trip hhh.

Hope ya can use some of it

janecav
07-07-2016, 12:26 AM
Lucky you....I have never received that much free play.....and it would probably only happen when I could not go....going in September and checking offers...hoping for some freeplay.

jean1955
07-13-2016, 05:35 AM
Nice chunk of freeplay. They make it so hard to pass up. Hope you can go.