PDA

View Full Version : Video question

ThePawnshop
07-09-2016, 06:04 PM
I plan on shooting some video of bonuses and HL slots next week and was wondering what works best for posting them here. Is it best to just use the video in Tapatalk? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zeus
07-09-2016, 08:44 PM
Pawn, I do not do videos personally, but it appears most of the Jokers that do use Vimeo. I am sure that someone will chime in and give their input. Who knows, maybe I will get one of our resident pros to give me a lesson on it in AC next weekend.

CPT
07-09-2016, 10:12 PM
I plan on shooting some video of bonuses and HL slots next week and was wondering what works best for posting them here. Is it best to just use the video in Tapatalk? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Pawn, I do not do videos personally, but it appears most of the Jokers that do use Vimeo. I am sure that someone will chime in and give their input. Who knows, maybe I will get one of our resident pros to give me a lesson on it in AC next weekend.

If you do the video via Tapatalk, it automatically will load it via Vimeo. Easy stuff, lets see some vids! :wink-new:

zeus
07-09-2016, 10:13 PM
If you do the video via Tapatalk, it automatically will load it via Vimeo. Easy stuff, lets see some vids! :wink-new:
But I don't know how to. [emoji20]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ThePawnshop
07-09-2016, 10:18 PM
But I don't know how to. [emoji20]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You open Tapatalk and hit the camera button. Then swipe from camera to
Video.

Will it save on my phone?

CPT
07-09-2016, 10:19 PM
You open Tapatalk and hit the camera button. Then swipe from camera to
Video.

Will it save on my phone?

You are better off filming the video and then selecting the video. Sometimes going native from Tapatalk will make your images and video go sideways. You may want to test it out before you go!

sondor
07-09-2016, 10:41 PM
You are better off filming the video and then selecting the video. Sometimes going native from Tapatalk will make your images and video go sideways. You may want to test it out before you go!

That seems to be the only way Taptalk works for me even for photo's. If I try to take the picture thru taptalk I get an error.

dvandentop
07-09-2016, 10:59 PM
Tapatalk always errors when I try to upload a short video from phone

ThePawnshop
07-10-2016, 12:18 AM
Tapatalk always errors when I try to upload a short video from phone

So you just use Tapatalk for stills and I'm assuming you upload videos to YouTube? Im hoping iPhone handles it better than android. I'll do a test video in a few...

CPT
07-10-2016, 12:45 AM
I've had great success with iPhone videos, good luck bud!

dvandentop
07-10-2016, 01:28 AM
I think I phone Tapatalk video uploads good while Android has issues