PDA

View Full Version : Total Rewards handled things well

kdk
07-19-2016, 06:54 PM
Just wanted to give credit to them since they handled the situation well.

So I never saw my bonus tier credits post from the recent Spring promo. I am certain I opted in at the very beginning, I even was the first one to post about it here. Then in May I got an email from them saying I had not opted into the promo and to make sure I do so before the end of June. So I opted in again then just to be safe.

On Sunday I stopped in Harrah's here and asked them about it. They said they had no record of me opting in. They couldn't really do much there at the property other than sending an email to corporate about it too. Also told me to email corporate and they would look into it.

So I emailed corporate yesterday, and got a response back already today. They had no record of me opting in and didn't know what went wrong, but they didn't question me and entered in what I would have earned in bonus credits and they posted right away.

Nice to see them handle things like this so well.

sassycat
07-19-2016, 07:05 PM
That is very nice of them to post those credits for you without hassling you.
Very efficient of you to notice too.

dailun
07-19-2016, 09:24 PM
Nice to hear someone voicing a good thing about CET, it seems that all people want to to is "bash".

Glad you got your TCs.

sassycat
07-19-2016, 10:08 PM
Nice to hear someone voicing a good thing about CET, it seems that all people want to to is "bash".

Glad you got your TCs.

That CET bashing is mainly on the OTHER boards.

zeus
07-19-2016, 10:43 PM
kdk, glad it worked out for you! Some companies probably would have denied you. I have to give TR credit. This is our second year giving them play and they have been very generous to us. We are now only 3,500 tiers away from Aspiration 1.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

kdk
07-20-2016, 07:56 AM
thanks- yeah I see others (not here though) bash them all the time. I'll complain that their slots are tighter than other places, but they have always treated me well. I don't think other places would have done the same, especially since they had to just take my word for it.

topdollarplayer
07-20-2016, 05:48 PM
Do you get 50% bonus on the daily bonus credits too?

Jackpot
07-20-2016, 06:11 PM
Such a good feeling when things are resolved quickly and correctly!

sassycat
07-20-2016, 06:14 PM
Do you get 50% bonus on the daily bonus credits too?

Yes we did. I kept a record of all trips and they gave me 50 percent of all tier credits earned including the bonus tier credits during that 2nd quarter.

topdollarplayer
07-20-2016, 06:24 PM
Whoa that's pretty cool. Wish I opted in...but I still like getting mailings because I feel like I'm not getting all the email stuff

zeus
07-20-2016, 08:00 PM
Yes we did. I kept a record of all trips and they gave me 50 percent of all tier credits earned including the bonus tier credits during that 2nd quarter.
So that explains why we got so many. I knew we earned decent tiers, but I knew we hadn't played 15k tier credits. But I wasn't going to question them. [emoji2] Thanks, sassycat!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Curlyd
07-20-2016, 08:37 PM
Yep Bill told me that when he read the rules he said we would earn on the bonus credits too. I wasn't so sure but once again he was right. Sometimes I really hate that!

Dawn

ReelEmIn
07-20-2016, 10:13 PM
Whoa that's pretty cool. Wish I opted in...but I still like getting mailings because I feel like I'm not getting all the email stuff

So by opting in, you stop receiving snail mail? Maybe that's why I haven't gotten anything in the mail for a while?

sassycat
07-20-2016, 10:25 PM
So by opting in, you stop receiving snail mail? Maybe that's why I haven't gotten anything in the mail for a while?

I still get mailers from my local - Bossier City and from Lake Tahoe. Also from Atlantic City and Kansas City. The only place I don't get mailers from is Vegas.

MNvegasgal
07-20-2016, 10:37 PM
I still get mailers from my local - Bossier City and from Lake Tahoe. Also from Atlantic City and Kansas City. The only place I don't get mailers from is Vegas.

I think it was and email opt in for the promotion.. But we get lots of snail mail from KC and Laughlin.. A few from Vegas

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

zeus
07-20-2016, 10:43 PM
We opted in, but still get snail mail. 4 from TR today alone. Cherokee, KC, Paris and Flamingo. [emoji50]

Evoni
07-20-2016, 10:47 PM
That's great and what they should do. Personally it annoys me a bit that we have to opt in on credit card deals, total rewards and others, like really who wouldn't want to be part of extra points, LOL

sassycat
07-20-2016, 11:14 PM
We opted in, but still get snail mail. 4 from TR today alone. Cherokee, KC, Paris and Flamingo. [emoji50]

I know you play at Cherokee and once a year at KC but have you played much at Flamingo or Paris? Don't you do most of your play at either CP or PH in Vegas?

zeus
07-20-2016, 11:19 PM
I know you play at Cherokee and once a year at KC but have you played much at Flamingo or Paris? Don't you do most of your play at either CP or PH in Vegas?
That is the odd thing. We played maybe 30 minutes at Paris after Jersey Boys, and maybe an hour total at Flamingo. But they both send us mailers what seems like at least once a week. We played a lot at Harrah's, but hardly see anything from them. Don't understand it.

kdk
07-20-2016, 11:36 PM
That's great and what they should do. Personally it annoys me a bit that we have to opt in on credit card deals, total rewards and others, like really who wouldn't want to be part of extra points, LOL

Yeah, if they are going to give them away, why do that? I know I miss out on some of the credit card ones for sure.

ReelEmIn
07-21-2016, 12:04 AM

I stopped playing at harrahs for a few years and stopped getting snail mail. Started playing again in April when I met up with Chien in Biloxi. Haven't received squat in the mail. Plenty of offers online and they all say "for additional info check your mailer." Need to call them and see what's up.

sassycat
07-21-2016, 01:27 PM
I stopped playing at harrahs for a few years and stopped getting snail mail. Started playing again in April when I met up with Chien in Biloxi. Haven't received squat in the mail. Plenty of offers online and they all say "for additional info check your mailer." Need to call them and see what's up.

You should call Total Rewards in Biloxi. James stopped getting mailers for a couple of months and it turned out they had the wrong address for him. The mail was returned and they quit sending out mailers. They had our physical address (where we don't get mail) instead of our post office box.