PDA

View Full Version : Harrah's Las Vegas Daily Slot Tournament

SoCalRob
08-01-2016, 04:25 PM
I wasn't sure if anyone knew this or has posted about it. Apparenly, Harrah's Las Vegas now does a daily slot tournament. The details are at this link. (CPT you can move this to Tournament Snobs, but I figured since it's a daily tournament it wasn't necessarily meant for that location?)

https://www.caesars.com/content/dam/las/Gaming/Slots/69157_Rack%20p4.pdf

I'll definitely be doing this when I'm there in Sept. See if I can win some FP.

treyster
08-01-2016, 06:38 PM
Several jokers did it last Halloween. The tourney machines were there the other day, a Multimedia bank of 15 or so. Pretty popular right now.

SoCalRob
08-01-2016, 08:24 PM
Several jokers did it last Halloween. The tourney machines were there the other day, a Multimedia bank of 15 or so. Pretty popular right now.
Oh cool. Yeah I had no clue these existed. I'll have try one if I earn the amount of tcs needed. I don't plan on giving CET much play. So if I don't get them no big loss.

sondor
08-01-2016, 08:59 PM
I did it last trip but came in last place...I could have done another session but did not want to wait around

SoCalRob
08-01-2016, 09:36 PM
I did it last trip but came in last place...I could have done another session but did not want to wait around
I'm not a huge fan of the Multimedia Games tourneys becsuse they hurt my hands. Haha.

sondor
08-01-2016, 09:41 PM
I'm not a huge fan of the Multimedia Games tourneys becsuse they hurt my hands. Haha.

This one you needed both hands one to spring and one to touch the screen when shit would pop up. Touching it collected some kind of bonus points.

TwoArmedBandito
08-01-2016, 10:16 PM
I did 2 in a row at palazzo. Coulda done more if wanted to. But damn, I'd rather use my hands on a real slot.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SoCalRob
08-01-2016, 10:44 PM
I did 2 in a row at palazzo. Coulda done more if wanted to. But damn, I'd rather use my hands on a real slot.

You gonna do any of the tournaments at Palazzo in Sept?

TwoArmedBandito
08-01-2016, 11:16 PM
Probably no. Too much interaction.